Anyone else feel huge?

Oh man do I feel you. i was big enuf then about 4 days ago i really exploded. I asked ym DH, do i look as big as I feel? And he said No... u look bigger (and smiled, he was jokin). I BAWLED!!! Even my friends r like I DONT CARE THAT YOUVE HAD APPROX 10 ULTRASOUNDS ALREADY THERES A 2ND BABY HIDING I KNOW IT!!! I mean jesus ppl when A girls already sensative why make her feel like crap even more when u know it makes her feel so bad?! But i figured id upload a pic of my bump at 20 weeks to show ya that were pretty similar.. or at least I think so lol

My DH said last night in bed he had no cover, I said I had little and he said baby must have got it all. I cried my eyes out cos I thought he was commenting how big I was. He soon shut up, silly hormones :haha:

This past week I have started to really feel big. I have comments on my boobs being bigger (almost one cup size) but not really on the bump yet although people are starting to touch it and ohhh and awww. I think I will break down and cry if someone says something straight to my face. I sent a phone pic to my mom and she said, "look at that fat belly" I was shocked! My DH proudly stood up for me and said, "You're not fat, you are pregnant. That's our daughter in there." ... So in love with him.

I feel so big and everyone else thinks so too.. This is 23w1day

https://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h355/Megshea09/DSC_0526-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back