Anyone else feel like a raging lunatic?

tbuns

Reaction score
I do. in the tww now.

I see things that aren't there on HTP's, I can't focus on my college coursework, and I am just being obsessive! I posted in the test forum a BFN, thinking the chem line was a pos....

Ugh. I am 29 years old, never been preg, just broke up with OH (on and off for 12 years) lost my Dad 3 weeks ago to suicide and I am just lost on reality.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aww tbuns.....sounds like your just having a bad time right now. I feel like a lunatic right now also. Just symptoms spotting over everything. But if you would like to talk, you can contact me :)

Aww tbuns.....sounds like your just having a bad time right now. I feel like a lunatic right now also. Just symptoms spotting over everything. But if you would like to talk, you can contact me :)

thanks hon, I have an exam in 2 hours, I can't focus.... ack!

from Modesto? I live in SF! :flower:

Woohooo!! It is a small world.....I was at work today and all i can think is.....was that a tug low in my belly......etc......i really do understand when you cant focus....haha

Woohooo!! It is a small world.....I was at work today and all i can think is.....was that a tug low in my belly......etc......i really do understand when you cant focus....haha

hope that tugging is a good thing!! hang in there yourself and hope you get that BFP! Thanks again for responding, I just have to turn this over to the powers that are and let things be and focus on what is in front of me. I have to do well in school if I want to provide well for my future children! :winkwink:

was like that on sunday, absolute demon but ok now, just stressed

I see lines where no lines exist for sure. I actually feel quite embarassed at how much I scrutinize my tests!! : /

Also I test like 3 times a day and from stupidly early dpo : /

Once I felt really pregnant so I was still testing even when my period arrived.

So to summarise - yes i'm a raving lunatic....

Poor tbuns. I am sorry you are having to go through this. Your not the only one who is a raging lunatic. Trust me, you can look at the test gallery and see alot of women how are squinting and tilting just to find that BFP. I personally have become obsessed with TTC. I don't think I truely realized it until yesterday. Just know you are not alone in this world and there are tons of ladies here to help.

me, me, me!!

tbuns im so sorry about how things are for you right now, hugs hunny xx

Short answer - yes!!

But at least you realise you aren't alone when you come on here!

Thanks everyone. I feel a lot better knowing I'm not alone! :hugs:

Still testing this morning tho... lol!!!

It's BFN, but I am still only 10 DPO at the most.... :baby: <<< me!!!

I'm 10 DPO as well and getting slightly crazier with every passing hour I think! I've definitely got a good selection of symptoms which just makes it worse in some ways because the symptoms are all so similiar to PMS. Ho well, should only be a few more days of madness left before AF or BFP hopefully!! FX for you!!

I'm 10 DPO as well and getting slightly crazier with every passing hour I think! I've definitely got a good selection of symptoms which just makes it worse in some ways because the symptoms are all so similiar to PMS. Ho well, should only be a few more days of madness left before AF or BFP hopefully!! FX for you!!

lmao... I was having symptoms from 3 dpo! So the madness has been a good week for me now.

Well, since we're both 10 DPO, we could be ttw buddies and be mad together! HA!:happydance:

lmao... I was having symptoms from 3 dpo! So the madness has been a good week for me now.

Well, since we're both 10 DPO, we could be ttw buddies and be mad together! HA!:happydance:

LOL - I was having symptoms that soon too so I'm either very in touch with my body or completely desperate, probably a bit of both! I'm so pleased I can get loads of tests really cheaply - it doesn't really matter if they're the most accurate or not since I expect (and of course get) BFN's from testing way too early!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"