anyone else feel like me?

Iv got 2 years to wait because OH isent ready. I whish i had some thing like uni to keep my mind occupied.

hahaha i find it hard to be in uni... my mind starts wondering when I should be learning some pretty tricky formulas and things! Rubbish....

xxxx

Yep, we're looking at about 3 years! Ticker is the earliest really!

Moving in with my bf next month though, so I'm definitely thinking now wouldn't be the right time. Need to get settled in our home and jobs!

aww im so glad theres so many of us in the same boat :)

had a chat with oh and he said we can start trying at the end of 2011, or early 2012, so thats about a two n a half year wait now.. definitely a big improvement on the 4 years wait that was originally planned!!

btw how do u get a ticker!!!?xxx

Sorry lol, taken me ages to reply! Click on mine and it'll take you to ticker factory then make your own! great news :)

cheers, is it under the ttc tickers then?? cant find wtt ones!

on a completely different note -
could do with some advice --
af is a day or so late, and i have many many symptoms, but im on the pill.. ive missed a few here and there and i generally dont take them at the same time each day..

should i be thinking about taking a test even though im on the pill? is being pg actually possible??

I will have been waiting for over 3 years when we finally are able to consider ntnp. It's particularly frustrating as we're both ready in body and mind, just not finacilly. I've just finished uni and oh finished last year. Oh has only just got a job and I'm still looking so it is quite difficult atm. We also want to wait until we're married which is a minimum of just over 9 months. Whether it's 9 months or more than that depends on whether we're both secure in ours jobs by then. If the job searching doesn't work out well for me then I could still have years to wait. Sensibly I know I'm only 21 so I've got a few years where I can wait but it's not that simple in practice. I think it's actually harder for OH though as he's 25 and wants us to have finished having kids by the time he's 35- we're hoping for 4!!! It's very difficult knowing that everything personal is ok and we're only waiting because circumstances aren't quite right and we're being sensible. Even though it's the right thing to do it's agonisingly hard sometimes.

Beca :wave:

I know that the pill less effective the less regularly you take it. If there's any chance that you might not have been covered then taking a test might be a good idea to put your mind at rest. That's what I'll be doing if my period is off when I finish this pack. Tbh, if you worry about it, it'll mess your body up and throw things off- although I'm not sure how much when you're on the pill. I know that when I had a 'scare' a couple of years ago seeing a negative test result brought on my period as I stopped worrying. I wasn't on the pill then though! Basically, if you think there's a chance you could be pregnant, however slim, then there's no harm in taking a test to put your mind at rest. And yes it is possible to fall pregnant whilst on the pill.

Hope that helps!!

Beca :wave:

we have to wait till at least 2011 - at least i do, i'm ready now but the hubby isnt, one of the downsides of a younger man!

it's killing me as a lot of people i know seem to be getting pregnant or having kids at the moment and a lot of them younger than me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->