Anyone else feel like this or am I crazy?

Rebecca_Felix

Reaction score
Anyone else get the feeling that they're the only real person and everyone else is just 'there' to make your life be more real. I got this really bad as a teen and it was really overwhelming. I never told anyone.. I was talking about it today with my OH and he said he thinks about it sometimes but he never remembers actually feeling this way. I always feel this way though!? Maybe I'm weird. Anyone else get this or something similar?

Like the Truman show? I get this sometimes lol, usually when I'm doing something I wouldn't want anyone to see. As long as you remember the reality!

Nah I've definitely thought this before :thumbup: I get paranoid sometimes :blush:

I also wonder if there are tiny hidden cameras places :wacko:

Not so much that but I do keep fimding myself thinking life is just pne long dream and eberythimg else is just my mimd making them up or everythimg is just part of a storey being told like never ending story

Na I don't think your crazy. Thinking about it, I feel like this too! Its just the way our brains work :) I remember getting stressed about a feeling like this when I was 15 but I just tried not to think about it. And I haven't really since then.. Just ignore it, I suppose everyone feels like this to a certain extent.

Nah you're not crazy. I feel like that sometimes but I feel sorry for these other people in my mind. If they are just here to make my life then they must be sooo bored! :haha:

If you had it really extreme it would be good to have psychiatric advice but as long as you see other people still as their own entities with feeling and lives I guess it is okay.

I've always suffered with depersonalization to some degree or another since being a teen, if I think too much about it it gets worse - I think it stems from some social insecurity and self esteem anxieties. Councilling would definitely help if you start feeling overwhelmed by it or it becomes obsessive. :)

I have thought this too! Especially when driving in the forest at night and I just dont feel alone at all. Its really strange, feel like people sometimes watch my every move :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->