Anyone else feel like this?

lisa1014

Pregnant with our first!
Reaction score
The motherly worries have hit me like a ton of bricks. I have the weirdest fears that the baby isn't growing, doesn't have a heart beat, isn't healthy, etc. DH thinks I'm crazy and that everything is fine. I haven't had bleeding or cramps but I'm still worried that the baby isn't okay. Ugh, this is torture!:hissy:

aww i know how you feel until you have your 1st mid-wife app you really dont know, but i'm sure everything is fine, just think you have another 40yrs of worrying as it will alway be your baby for life and they say mothers alway worry

Oh yeah, I was convinced there was nothing there before my first US. I still worry, I will always worry, it is just part of being a mommy!

I know how you feel too huni :hugs:

Every little niggle, ache or pain worries me, everything I do I worry if bean is ok, everything I eat I hope it's good for bean, etc etc. :shrug:

It's natural to worry, we spend so long hoping to get PG that when we do, we just want everything to be ok, which I'm sure it will be :hugs: I guess this gets us into practise for the following years to come :dohh:

I'm afraid to say it won't get any easier over the next 9 months, my sister has 1 gorgeous little boy and she worried the whole way through.....oh joy 9 months of being neurotic, DH might just have a nervous breakdown putting up with me :rofl:

Thanks for the kind, reassuring words ladies! Seems like I'm indeed not the only one who feels like this. It's just a mommy thing :wacko:

Don't worry...I felt like that for the longest time. I was always worried that when we got a scan, or at any appointment, the baby wouldn't have a heartbeat. For some reason I couldn't shake that feeling until I actually could feel him move on a daily basis. It's just the motherly thing kicking in I guess...

Don't worry...I felt like that for the longest time. I was always worried that when we got a scan, or at any appointment, the baby wouldn't have a heartbeat. For some reason I couldn't shake that feeling until I actually could feel him move on a daily basis. It's just the motherly thing kicking in I guess...

I agree ! Motherly think kicking in its the start of always worring about them !

My brain has not stopped about EVERYTHING ! im glad we all have this in common to help each other !

Hi lisa and girls.

I thought i was going crazy as I've only got my BFP and Ive been worrying like crazy already :wacko:

I cant help fearing that something will go wrong and actually terrified. Df keeps reassuring me everything is ok. I just don't want to let my baby or my df down as they both mean the world to me.

Im really glad I'm not on my own with my fears and never realized we are all thinking the same

Yup....

Got my 1st appt tomorrow and worried they won't find heart beat :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back