Anyone else feel like this?

Ilyjaylen2011

Reaction score
I lost my first pregnancy a month ago. Ever since then all I hear is "it'll be ok" or "this was gods way of showing you that you weren't ready for a baby". I know people mean well but nothing that anyone can say is making this any easier on me. I feel like the only way someone would know how I feel is if they have gone through it too. I pray for the day that I can look at a baby and not be sad, or look at a pregnant woman and not feel like screaming. Where is the relief??!??

I lost my first pregnancy a month ago. Ever since then all I hear is "it'll be ok" or "this was gods way of showing you that you weren't ready for a baby". I know people mean well but nothing that anyone can say is making this any easier on me. I feel like the only way someone would know how I feel is if they have gone through it too. I pray for the day that I can look at a baby and not be sad, or look at a pregnant woman and not feel like screaming. Where is the relief??!??

Hun,

It will never "be ok" and it is most definitely not "gods way of showing you that you weren't ready for a baby"

If there is a god, I know he/she wanted your baby for something more important than Earth. Your baby was too special.

As for your question of where the relief is, if you find out the answer let me know as I feel exactly the same having lost Evelyn just a couple of days ago.

Please get in touch if you need someone to talk to. Write me a PM telling me how you feel and if I can offer any help I will do xxxx:hugs::hugs:

I feel the exact same way and it's been 5 weeks and everyday i get a new emotion :cry: I decided to go to the doctor I have an appointment tonight, i need something for sleep. I don't know when it will get better, but I am having some hope that one day this pain will ease, cause right now it's getting worse for me. My Sister In Law is also 13 weeks pregnant and I have no idea how am going to see her or how i am going to see her new baby :cry:. I don't get mad at people because they have no idea what we are going through, I know I didn't before this happened :cry: People think they are helping , but they aren't , to say things like that it makes it worse. I am sorry for your loss and I pray all of us get some kind of peace xoxoxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

SarahJane, I'm really sorry for your loss. I know firsthand that it isn't easy. Really nothing I can say will help I'm sure. But I want to be there for you to get you through. I'm here to listen & hopefully soon the both of us will get that relief we need. Feel free to PM me as well. I find that talking helps. *big hugs*

andy, I'm sorry about everything. It's been almost five weeks for me too. I feel the same way...my fiancées brother is soon to have a baby girl. I get so emotional just to think of it, even angry sometimes because my Jaylen was taken from me. I'll say a prayer for us all that this gets easier each day. Keep in touch, let me know how you ate. You are NOT alone. :)

Hey Girlie...

Hang in there... Give yourself time to grieve, you do what is right & helpful for YOU... I think/hope in time, seeing pregnant women & babies will get lil easier, I don't know this, cuz I still have myself "holed" up in my house, haven't faced the world yet & to be very honest I am dreading it! I have forced myself to to store once & it wasn't a pleasant experience, at all....

I too try to be a lil understanding when people TRY to give helpful advise or kind words, cuz most of the time they aren't helpful or they are just hurtful... I try to remember, how would I act or what would I say to a friend that is in my situation, I wouldn't have a clue.. What I have done to fix that problem for me, I have asked everyone to leave me alone & just give me time... "Time is what I need... Not your words or hugs...cuz they will only hurt me more"... After a few days of my phone ringing & they don't get an answer, everyone has finally got it... YAY .. I have found more peace & comfort in these last few days! I honestly think THEY was bringing me down, with all their "i'm sorry's" and all the tears & hugs....

I always like to think & I always share with the other ladies on this site.. That I truly think that all of our lil angels are together, playing, running around & laughing.... That has truly been my saving grace.. So much comfort in those thoughts♥

Kisses to our Angels! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->