Anyone else feel thirsty all the time but keep weeing after drinking?

K

Katielouisa

I'm constantly thirsty to the point where I feel I'm going to faint because my body feels really heay! So I drink loads of water etc then straight away I need the loo like 5 times in an hour! Is that normal? I might go and see my Dr about it but im just wondering if it's one of those pregnancy things...

Me! I think i have a thing for water and ice- i drink so much its unreal and then of course theres the toliet i have to pee loads lol think it might be a preggy thing but if youre going to the doctors they might check you for diabetes as extreme thirst is one of the symptoms. I'm sure youre fine though :)

Hurm it could be but id mention it to the doctor as they may want to test for diabetes Hun, im diabetic Before pregnancy) and started with these symptoms. I hope all is well x

Ahh yeah just searched it and seen diabetes come up as one of the main thing just drank a pint of water and still feel thirsty! But needed a wee after 1/4 of the drink lol! I'l book myself in for tomo x

MEEEE!!! This is the most infuriating situation - I haven't mentioned it to the doctor, but was thinking about it - I just put it down to being preg, but I guess it could be worth checking out. x

Definately go and mention it to your doctor. i am at the hopsital tommorow for a gestational diabetes test as my sister gets it and im having the same symptoms as you which can b just pregnancy or it can be a sign of gestational dibetes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->