Anyone else feel thirsty all the time but keep weeing after drinking?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Katielouisa, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Katielouisa

Katielouisa Guest

I'm constantly thirsty to the point where I feel I'm going to faint because my body feels really heay! So I drink loads of water etc then straight away I need the loo like 5 times in an hour! Is that normal? I might go and see my Dr about it but im just wondering if it's one of those pregnancy things...

2. babyv_s2012

babyv_s2012 1st little princess

Me! I think i have a thing for water and ice- i drink so much its unreal and then of course theres the toliet i have to pee loads lol think it might be a preggy thing but if youre going to the doctors they might check you for diabetes as extreme thirst is one of the symptoms. I'm sure youre fine though :)

3. Kielee

Kielee Well-Known Member

Hurm it could be but id mention it to the doctor as they may want to test for diabetes Hun, im diabetic Before pregnancy) and started with these symptoms. I hope all is well x

4. Katielouisa

Katielouisa Guest

Ahh yeah just searched it and seen diabetes come up as one of the main thing just drank a pint of water and still feel thirsty! But needed a wee after 1/4 of the drink lol! I'l book myself in for tomo x

5. smiley330

smiley330 Well-Known Member

MEEEE!!! This is the most infuriating situation - I haven't mentioned it to the doctor, but was thinking about it - I just put it down to being preg, but I guess it could be worth checking out. x

6. dare2dream

dare2dream pregnant after loss

Definately go and mention it to your doctor. i am at the hopsital tommorow for a gestational diabetes test as my sister gets it and im having the same symptoms as you which can b just pregnancy or it can be a sign of gestational dibetes