Anyone else feel this?

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
When I open my eyes in the morning, I have a split second nausea free and then it's literally like it just pounces upon me. One measly second thinking ooh I don't feel sick then bang!

Rich tea biscuits beside my bed help but this is just horrible. And there could be 5 more weeks left of this. Or worse :(

Is it all day long him...mine comes and goes thruout the day..it's horrible....natural ginger candy is helping

Mine comes and goes to but seems far worse in the mornings. My midwife said to eat small amounts when the sickness happens and try not to have an empty stomach. Easier said than done when you can't even sip water without heaving x

Right there with you, I'm only 7+6 so have another 5 weeks or so of this, nothing helped tried the usual ginger, eating before getting out of bed, sipping water but didn't work. Got some anti sickness mess from Dr so hopefully these will help me get through x

My nausea / sickness hit at bang on 6 weeks I was literally hanging by a thread but I wasn't being sick I just felt so sick like I was about to throw up I had to accually make myself sick 3 times one week it's starting to settle but I still have the nauseas feeling throughout the day I have barley been able to eat from 6 weeks or drink I got anti sickness tablets from docs but they didn't help I had to struggle threw this is my 3rd pregnancy and the worst so far lol hope u all feel better soon xx

Aww you poor thing. I'm quite lucky at the moment. I usually get it late at night and it just hits me and I feel dizzy - I genuinely feel like I am very very drunk, that's the kind of sick and dizzy it is. When that happens I have an ice-lolly or a polo.

I thought i felt better this morning, i got up and thougth 'oooh great i dont feel sick' 10 seconds later it hit me like a brick wall lol!! Rich tea biscuits is a great idea! Iv just ordered crackers and bread sticks on my shop in the hope they will help

I hope we all start feeling better soon I've been okay after this morning. FX. I'm currently craving a full carvery!

This sounds silly but I wished I felt like all of you. I had 2horrible days last week but other than thar nothing. Really feel like something is up xx

I'm the other way, mostly ok in the day then bam 5pm and it hits, I've been sick 1-5 times every evening since week six. Makes going out in the evening/social life really tough!
I'm clinging on to the fact it's still way better then last time where I had very severe ms the whole nine months!

My nausea / sickness hit at bang on 6 weeks I was literally hanging by a thread but I wasn't being sick I just felt so sick like I was about to throw up I had to accually make myself sick 3 times one week it's starting to settle but I still have the nauseas feeling throughout the day I have barley been able to eat from 6 weeks or drink I got anti sickness tablets from docs but they didn't help I had to struggle threw this is my 3rd pregnancy and the worst so far lol hope u all feel better soon xx

Oh my word, same thing here, this is my 3rd and definitely my worst! I've talked to some friends of mine and they said #3 was pretty rough for them too!

When I open my eyes in the morning, I have a split second nausea free and then it's literally like it just pounces upon me. One measly second thinking ooh I don't feel sick then bang!

Rich tea biscuits beside my bed help but this is just horrible. And there could be 5 more weeks left of this. Or worse :(

Reading this thread made me feel better!!! I'm glad I am not alone with this miserable first trimester! Hoping and praying it goes away in a few weeks and doesn't last past the first 12 wish weeks!

I get sick right away in the morning like this. I wear sea bands to help with the nausea, and I believe you can wear them overnight. Maybe it would help you to put them on before you go to bed, and then you'll be covered when you wake up. But everyone tolerates them differently, you may wake up in the middle of the night and have to rip them off

So I haven't felt sick at all today and instead of being relieved, im worried. I want it back!!

Spoke too soon. Puked most of the night and as soon as I woke this morning :(

Well I had my scan yesterday and everything was all comp fine and strong heartbeat so ill take this sickness for the next 28 weeks if I have too lololol hoping I don't have to obv xxx

I literally cannot cope. I can't keep anything down :(

Glad your scan went well Jamie :)

I'm the other way, mostly ok in the day then bam 5pm and it hits, I've been sick 1-5 times every evening since week six. Makes going out in the evening/social life really tough!
I'm clinging on to the fact it's still way better then last time where I had very severe ms the whole nine months!

I'm the same. It hits me late afternoon and then gets steadily worse throughout the evening. I'm not throwing up but I almost wish I was, so i didn't have the constant rolling nausea. I cannot wait until second tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->