Anyone else feel worried?

LexyAjMommy

Reaction score
So I am 10+4 today and after what felt like years of horrible ALL DAY sickness- It has really subsided. I can eat normally and even hold down things I wasn't before. Other than a few midnight pees..and occassional sore boobs...

does anyone else get worried in that in between time of having the early pregnancy symptoms and then feeling your baby move that.. something is wrong? Like you wouldn't know! I've done this twice before I dont remember being so paranoid but... 7 years later I am a nervous wreck!!!

Anyone else?

I've had a doppler handy for those in betweeny weeks!!

Yes, I'm not sure of my dates but I'm between 10 and a half weeks and 11 weeks and my sickness is easing, in my other pregnancies it lasted up to 16-20 weeks! I keep having various worries in this pregnancy but have a Doppler which helps.

I'm going to have to see if I can find one of these dopplers LOL my luck I wouldnt find the hb and I'd be even more over the top LOL!

This is my second and I swear, for the first 5 months of my last pregnancy I DID NOT feel pregnant, even though I had nausea and a bloating belly. I did get a doppler, but because I am a plus size mama, I didn't get a good HB reading on it until closer to 15 weeks so I was always a nervous wreck!
This baby, I am 6w2d along and just started having waves of nausea, but that's it. NO other symptoms so I am CONSTANTLY nervous.

mine has died too, but we have seen the heart beat twice, and heard it on the doppler, which I have used ONCE since I got it a few weeks ago, as I don't want to rely on it till I feel little one move. as a few of us are saying its died down...enjoy it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->