Anyone else feeling humungous ? 7w

suspectpink

Reaction score
I am coming up to 7 weeks on wednesday :) This is my 4th baby so i understand that everything is already nicely stretched :coffee: BUT i am so flipping uncomfortable .... im so bloated now even before I eat .... ive only put on 1lb but my belly looks huge .... I do remember "showing" quite early with my 3rd son but i dont remember feeling so uncomfortable :wacko: ... can anyone else sympathize ?:thumbup: xxx

I feel huge too! My tummy is massive already - I will be nine weeks on Thursday. I will be massive at the end! x

aw really ! im not alone then :) xx I do worry about the size im going to get hahaaa everyday I look bigger and bigger ! .... i cant wear my regular jeans ! I know its more than likely a ridiculous amount of bloat but i could defiantly pass for 6 months gone :p Im having to avoid some friends for the next week or so that i havent told yet xxx

I've got some pretty ridiculous bloat going on right now too. I'm nine weeks now and it was the last 1-2 weeks that it started being really noticeable. It's just my stomach that's really bloated and bump-like - my jeans still fit normal for the most part. :shrug: On top of that I also weight slightly less now than I did before I got pregnant. This is my fourth pregnancy as well and I was preparing to show early, but not quite this early :haha:

I can sympathize. I want to break out my maternity clothes so badly, but I'm waiting until after my scan on Friday. Wearing tight regular clothes makes me feel more sick.

I have bloat too Han, and look like I did at 6 months with H. I'm struggling to hide it now at work. I can't fSten my work trousers either anymore, last time I didn't even need to buy a new pair. XXXX

i'm the opposite, i always get thinner in the beginning of my pregnancies because of lack of appetite and nausea/vomiting. but the weight gain catches up second tri :)

😊😊 thanks ladies !! Xxx honestly I feel so sick but the only thing that eases it is to eat ha!! I'm so unlucky 😂 .... 5lbs gain already !! 😷 xxxx

I always gain 5 or 6lbs right away with bloat and mega BBs, but it fades gradually over the 1st Tri. Right now I'm 2lbs less than when I started, but my belly still looks huge.

Pretty obvious now. I can't hide it anymore. I started to show around 7 but am stupidly big now.

Hahahaha - I feel for you. I went to a family reunion at 6 weeks along with my current (also fourth) pregnancy, and everyone was congratulating me and asking when I was due and rubbing my belly because I was so huge. I think I was just as big then as I am now because the bloat was so bad, and I'm 37 weeks along now! I also gained a ton of weight in the beginning of this pregnancy, but it stabilized, and I even lost some weight in early third tri because I was finally not eating all the time. I'm just not worried about it. When we have kids already, we just have to do what we've gotta do to function. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->