Anyone Else Feeling Like a Miserable Loser?

Robynxo

Finally there! Due in July 2019!
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

About 9 weeks now, and since 5 weeks I have felt bad, but still able to live my life. But now it's progressed to something like the flu without the flu symptoms. Hard to explain, but the only time I've ever felt like this is when I had the flu. Just overall miserable, irritable, my whole body and head ache, don't want to move, etc. I'm still eating, but I can only eat certain things, and even then I regret it because it doesn't sit well. I know some of you ladies have it A LOT worse, like vomiting, which I'm surprised I haven't experienced :hugs:

Anyway, anyone else just want to curl up and fall into a sleep coma all day everyday? :shrug:

Hang in there friend. Mine’s not too bad yet, but I know exactly what you mean, and it’s so miserable. Hang in there. You’re almost through the miserable part.

Im there with you right now. I explain it to my hubby as "feeling like me body is shutting down". Im just praying this placenta forms sooner then later! Hang in there Mama!

I know I'm not in 1st tri anymore but I've been feeling this way my entire pregnancy. So drained, so tired and barely any energy to do anything. When I do get up and move around I feel like I ran a marathon. Through the 2nd trimester I had more energy than I had in the first and third. Lots of :hugs: ladies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"