Anyone else feeling this way?

KK86

Reaction score
Me and hubby have been TTC since April and it’s starting to make me feel sad that it hasn’t happened yet. In the last few weeks 4 previous school/uni friends/work colleagues have announced pregnancies, and it seems like every other day a celebrity in the news announces one. Just feels like it is happening for so many other people. On my street we are the only couple without kids, the majority have had babies in the past year.

We called the GP and they said no tests can be done until you have been TTC for 18 months. I just don’t know if I can carry on with it all, the two week wait is excruciating every month. I try not to focus on it, I have a lot of career stuff going on rn, but today it has just gotten to me.

we all have them days sending big hugs. I was like this trying for my son. Months and months went by, i used to set myself monthly goals to get something done to keep my mind off it. We then found out after begging for some tests at the 10 month mark and after month of tests and scans, i had blocked tubes. At the time the test they do for blocked tubes actually unblocked my tubes. they say for a healthy couple expect up to a year, you shouldn't have to wait 18 months.

Its an awful feeling and i am sure there is many ladies on here that feel the same. since my hubby agreed to have my implant out, we went into pandemic lock down and now for 6 months i have been waiting to get this implant out due to services not happening in my area for this.

Just wanted to send loads of hugs

I definitely have had moments like that over the years, during the 4 years trying for our son and with all the ups and downs we’ve had so far trying for our second. It is so so hard at times so I empathise. I really hope you get your bfp soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->