Anyone else find this annoying?

JWandBump

Reaction score
When people make up facebook accounts for there baby's or pet's :dohh:
Then update it for them, like the cat just woke up from his nap :dohh:

My 15year old cousin does this for all ther pets, including a fish :shrug: They keep trying to add me but i just think its really odd so i decline.

Anyone else know anyone who does this? Or are my facebook friends just weird lol

Oooh this one comes round so often..

I have a page for Harvey,people treat it as the joke it is...they know it isn't him updating it..its 100% closed to everyone unless I know them.

My friend has one for her Jack Russell.

I love the status updates my friends daughter does.

They always make me chuckle.

V xxx

I've never heard of doing this for pets before?!

DH wants to make one for LO but so far hasn't.... I just thought he was joking. :shrug:

I don't know anyone who has an account for their pets or children, maybe I am the weird one!

I made one for the cat once... It got boring very quickly :haha:

I would never make Callie one. My cat's got one, but I don't update it or anything, I only use it now to spy on my brother's ex who deleted me and hubby but not the cat, lol.

I don't know anybody that has an account for their kids but did know someone that had one for their cat. TBH I don't even know who was behind it and only accepted to see what it was all about, it didn't take me long to de-friend that one though. :wacko:

I think if I ever got any more requests for either pets or babies then in future I would just decline. :flower:

I have thought about making one for LO to keep all of the pics i want to put up of him private. I have a lot of people added for playing a game on there that i dont really know and not sure i want them to access pics of my LO.

If he had his own then i could add just my mum and sisters so they can see the pics. Dont think i would update his statuses or add everyone i know from it or anything lol

I can understand people doing it for their children to keep family friends up to date without it taking their own page up. Pets on the other hand :wacko:

I think it's weird having one for the children, but I have one for the cat.

It's done for a laugh and is treated as such. Does come in handy for spying though. Lol.

For babies I can understand it if you just have family on the friends list especialy ones far away as a novelty cutsy sort of thing but pets is probably going a bit far.

My SIL has one for her cat. Not really sure what all that is about. I just add pictures of my cat to my photoalbum and that's that.

You can make pictures private on facebook and only allow certin people to see them, or like they can only see them if they are on your friends list.

I don't see why babies need their own page, when their pictures could just go on the mothers' page? As well as updates if they are cute or important?

Anyway. Evelyn is not even born yet, but will probably not get her own facebook page til she is in school <3 Best of luck and to each their own.

My son had one, just because all my family lives away 550 miles so it seemed like a nice idea. Didn't use it though.

Can't understand pets. Lol

One girl I know has a fb for her dog...

Updates are like "Mummy took me for a nice walk!" or "woh woh"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back