Anyone else from Staffordshire?

Missmarie87

Reaction score
Hey im from burntwood in staffordshire, wondering if anyone else is around this area :) xx

Hello neighbour :waves: ... i'm in cannock :)

Have you found many more locals on here yet?

x

Have you already got children or is this your first? Congrats on your pregnancy x :)

Hello everyone one :)

Oooow mrsraggle, you're due soon :flower:... I would have been due Friday.

So do any of you attend local baby groups? I've not been to any yet but plan on being as social as possible, especially as i'm a SAHM.

x

North Walsall Moms and Babies Walking Club

Firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Helen and I have a 6 month old daughter called Eliza. Since having Eliza I have decided to get fit, however juggling motherhood and exercise I've found it pretty tricky.*

One bit of exercise which is easy and convenient to do is to go for a nice walk around the local area. Since I've started I have discovered some lovely areas to walk, which I never knew about despite living in Clayhanger *for nearly four years. It's great - no special equipment is required, there no expensive membership fees, no child care cost as all the walks I do are pram or pushchair friendly!! So far I've enjoyed walking across Clayhanger Common "The Spot" and along the canal towpath.

I'm not a serious walker, just a mom with a pram, but I do find walking with my baby very enjoyable and*importantly such a great way to keep fit.*

So, in order to share the experience and maybe find new places to walk,*I've decided to start this club. *I'm sure other moms in the area would enjoy it too and hopefully if we can get a group of us together it would be even *more fun and a lot safer.*
By walking together we can keep fit, share stories and share advice. Great for moms to- be too, as it's good to keep fit throughout your pregnancy (something I wish I'd done more often!) plus gets some tips from people who have been through it all. *

So that's my plan. If you're interested get in touch and we can sort out the when and where of a walk. I'm currently on maternity leave so I can be pretty flexible with what days we can walk.

Thanks for reading and I hope you get in touch soon.*

Helen x

Find us on Facebook...North Walsall Moms and Babies Walking Club*
Email:*[email protected]
Mobile:*07703 701538

North Walsall Moms and Babies Walking Club

Firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Helen and I have a 6 month old daughter called Eliza. Since having Eliza I have decided to get fit, however juggling motherhood and exercise I've found it pretty tricky.*

One bit of exercise which is easy and convenient to do is to go for a nice walk around the local area. Since I've started I have discovered some lovely areas to walk, which I never knew about despite living in Clayhanger *for nearly four years. It's great - no special equipment is required, there no expensive membership fees, no child care cost as all the walks I do are pram or pushchair friendly!! So far I've enjoyed walking across Clayhanger Common "The Spot" and along the canal towpath.

I'm not a serious walker, just a mom with a pram, but I do find walking with my baby very enjoyable and*importantly such a great way to keep fit.*

So, in order to share the experience and maybe find new places to walk,*I've decided to start this club. *I'm sure other moms in the area would enjoy it too and hopefully if we can get a group of us together it would be even *more fun and a lot safer.*
By walking together we can keep fit, share stories and share advice. Great for moms to- be too, as it's good to keep fit throughout your pregnancy (something I wish I'd done more often!) plus gets some tips from people who have been through it all. *

So that's my plan. If you're interested get in touch and we can sort out the when and where of a walk. I'm currently on maternity leave so I can be pretty flexible with what days we can walk.

Thanks for reading and I hope you get in touch soon.*

Helen x

Find us on Facebook...North Walsall Moms and Babies Walking Club*
Email:*[email protected]

Hello everyone one :)

Oooow mrsraggle, you're due soon :flower:... I would have been due Friday.

So do any of you attend local baby groups? I've not been to any yet but plan on being as social as possible, especially as i'm a SAHM.

x
Overdue now! :dohh: My DD came at 40+14 so I'm not expecting to go any time soon again although it would be nice. She came out the sunroof in the end!

I go to two groups in Aldridge (Leighswood Childrens Centre), Monday morning it's Rainbow Rhyme (£4) and Friday morning there's a little explorers thing which is a few activities all set out (like gloop, painting, home corner etc) for £1. I've always found Brownhills Childrens Centre to be disappointing in that only a couple of other moms/carers and babies go to activities (if I'm lucky!). Ellie attends nursery Tue-Thu mornings and naps most afternoons so I haven't tried anything else.

I struggle a bit with chatting to other moms too, many seem to come with friends and stick to those friends and it's hard to break in then!

Have joined your FB group Hel_star and will be walking just as soon as I'm back on my feet after Titch is here :)

im not staffordshire but im close. i love in market drayton in shropshire x

I know exactly what you mean about finding it hard to chat to other moms. I thought it was just me lol! Everyone always seems to bring a friend and like you say they aren't up to chat to anyone else. I always feel like I'm standing around like a lemon or if I do try and start up a conversation they look at me like I'm intruding!! Will be lovely to meet up once your ready for a walk x

I find when I go to groups it's all older mums so they talk to me like I'm a child and not another mother so it's really put me off going

I find when I go to groups it's all older mums so they talk to me like I'm a child and not another mother so it's really put me off going

Thats why i dont go anywhere cuz they all look dwn at you like ur nothing x

Sucks doesn't it.
Nothing wrong with older or younger mums, but they thought it was ok to look n talk to me like crap.
I feel like I don't really fit in most places as I'm now a young single mum of 2 but I'm not separated, I'm a widow. So I then get the oh ur young look n then tho oh I feel sorry for u look :dohh:

Sucks doesn't it.
Nothing wrong with older or younger mums, but they thought it was ok to look n talk to me like crap.
I feel like I don't really fit in most places as I'm now a young single mum of 2 but I'm not separated, I'm a widow. So I then get the oh ur young look n then tho oh I feel sorry for u look :dohh:

:hugs: sorry for your loss, im a mum of 2 boys, we are all the same at the end of the day arent we? just look different. :hugs::hugs:

Sucks doesn't it.

:hugs: sorry for your loss, im a mum of 2 boys, we are all the same at the end of the day arent we? just look different. :hugs::hugs:

Yeah we are all the same but sme women are just so bitchy. I go from being looked at like I have 2 heads to 4 when I tell them about my oh. I'm 24 next month but I do look like a very tired 12 yr old hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->