Anyone else from Staffordshire?

I find when I go to groups it's all older mums so they talk to me like I'm a child and not another mother so it's really put me off going

Thats why i dont go anywhere cuz they all look dwn at you like ur nothing x

Sucks doesn't it.
Nothing wrong with older or younger mums, but they thought it was ok to look n talk to me like crap.
I feel like I don't really fit in most places as I'm now a young single mum of 2 but I'm not separated, I'm a widow. So I then get the oh ur young look n then tho oh I feel sorry for u look :dohh:

:hugs: sorry for your loss, im a mum of 2 boys, we are all the same at the end of the day arent we? just look different. :hugs::hugs:

Yeah we are all the same but sme women are just so bitchy. I go from being looked at like I have 2 heads to 4 when I tell them about my oh. I'm 24 next month but I do look like a very tired 12 yr old hahaha

Aww hun near enough the same age as me then :thumbup: 25 in april, possibly got #3 on the way as iv missed af one day late, tested about 3 days ago and :bfn: i dont know wether to test again or leave it a few more days, had the metalic taste in my mouth this morning xx

I find when I go to groups it's all older mums so they talk to me like I'm a child and not another mother so it's really put me off going

Thats why i dont go anywhere cuz they all look dwn at you like ur nothing x

Sucks doesn't it.
Nothing wrong with older or younger mums, but they thought it was ok to look n talk to me like crap.
I feel like I don't really fit in most places as I'm now a young single mum of 2 but I'm not separated, I'm a widow. So I then get the oh ur young look n then tho oh I feel sorry for u look :dohh:

:hugs: sorry for your loss, im a mum of 2 boys, we are all the same at the end of the day arent we? just look different. :hugs::hugs:

Yeah we are all the same but sme women are just so bitchy. I go from being looked at like I have 2 heads to 4 when I tell them about my oh. I'm 24 next month but I do look like a very tired 12 yr old hahaha

They're just jealous that they've passed it lol!! I wanna say oh stuff the other mums but I really want my daughter to experience these clubs/activities and when all the moms are all so clicky with each other I feel like my daughter looks at me as those to say what's wrong with us mommy why aren't they talking to us.
Stupid woman eh!!

I found out im having a boy this week, dont really know anyone due around here, seems like everyones just popped haha xx

awww congratulations :) ... i've just popped too lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->