Anyone else getting this horrible symptom?

Curious95

Reaction score
Was constipated for the last 4 days & now having endless dihareha! Went to the toilet 7 times yesterday! Sorry for tmi! Anyone else experience this!

Yes!!!! Yesterday was awful. I was always running to the restroom. Today I've been constipated :nope: it's goes from one extreme to the other lol

Oh no that doesn't sound like fun :( I've had mild constipation but not diarrhoea.

Iv been terribly constipated since about 4 weeks and its horrible im trying to change my diet to keep things moving along but sometimes I cant stomach what I need ie: oranges prunes and such like. Feel so clogged up! Xx

I had this issue..first it was constant diarrhea then bots of that mixed with constipation. Now it's definitely more towards the constipation end of the scale so I think your body does adjust as you go along.

I can't remember the last time I went to the bathroom for anything other than a pee :dohh: :blush:

I have the same issue, woke up in the night with diarrhea even. :(

I have experienced this in my other pregnancys and the thing I found to help was eating huge bowls of bran flakes with raisins for breakfast (and lunch if nessery) xxx

Me too haha! Went from pooping every few days to running several times to bathroom today and it's full blown diarrhea now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->