Anyone Else Going Through Clomid/Femara

MzKBailey

Reaction score
Has anyone taking Femara and then got the injection? How many times did you have to do this before you got a successful pregnancy? This is the first one for me and I am hoping that's all it takes. I have one more week before I take the pregnancy test/start cycle. I have hear some women say that they had to wait and do several rounds and then some said one or two worked fine. Yikes! Im anxious as heck! Lol:cry:

I'm in the same boat as you! I start Femara for the first time next cycle.. in two weeks. I would be interested to see what people have to say too :)

Good luck! And FYI, it may have you a little hormonal so dont be surprised!

Hi! :wave:

I'm doing treatment with femara and an HCG trigger shot with frozen sperm from a sperm bank. I'm waiting for my new cycle to start so I can try again. This will be my first proper time! Hopefully my new cycle will start around Thursday and then i'll do 2.5 mg Femara cycle days 5-9, ultrasound cycle day 12 with trigger shot, insemination on cycle day 13 or 14.

AWWW thats awesome! Good luck! I hope it works. From what Im reading everyone is saying it did not work the first time. But Im remaining optimistic!

Psssht I've read a lot of first time success stories. I think it just depends. Statistically speaking you're more likely to get pregnant on the second try of ANY fertility treatment, but lots of people get pregnant on the first try.

Oh wow! Well I hope thats the case here! Wednesday is taking FOREVER! I want to take a test now but Im trying to wait it out. But the Clearblue test is looking at me. :-(

Did you get the HCG trigger shot? If so I wouldn't take the test, that shot will give you a positive test when it really could be negative. Each person takes a different amount of time getting that stuff out of their system...I've read about some people taking 16 or so days...some only take 8 days... it's weird!

Yea I had the trigger shot. I had the shot on the 16th of February which made me ovulate on the 18th. So Im thinking it should be enough? It was positive the first few days as far as the pregnancy test and then a few days ago I tested and it was negative. So hopefully Wednesday I will have a positive test because thats the day I supposed to get my period.

Yep! That should totally be good enough! Eep! Fingers crossed for you!

YIKES... moodiness! LOL owelll Ill take it. My DH is on HCG and clomid to increase ihis sperm, so I receive the moodiness from him already. I guess its payback time :)

It looks like we are all in the same boat here. AF should be arriving nect thurday/friday, then I will start my official first round. Plus hubby get his sperm checked to see where were at with everthing!

Tomorrow is the day I'm supposed to test. I have one of the 2 testers in one box for Clearblue and I know Im supposed to wait until FMU tomorrow but I want to take one NOW! Lol. But I feel like I may jinx myself if I do.

HAHA I dont blame you!!! Keep us posted, cant wait to hear how it goes!

Im nervous. Im having the symptoms of AF. I know if this comes back negative or I get my AF I am going to break down.

How is it going MzKBailey? Did you test this morning.... sending happy baby thoughts your way!

Well I tested today and it was negative. AF still hasnt come and I have been crying all morning. I dont know if I am able to deal with this kind of heartache every month

Im so sorry MzKBailey. I get so angry at times because there are people that don't even try or want a child, yet getting pregnant comes so easy to them. Then there are people that want a child more than anything in the World, that go through hell and back to get pregnant. Sending hugs your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->