Anyone else going to the loo after every meal? (tmi?!)

TrixieLox

Reaction score
Anyone else going to the loo - as in 'number 2' - after every meal? Seriously, every time I eat something, I'm off to the loo a few minutes later.

I keep reading about third trimester conspiatation but I have the opposite!

I think there is a bug going around I've been doing the same thing even dd is having a prob

Not every meal, but a few times a day. I am normally quite regular and I am off my schedule for sure

YES! Is it even possible to process food this fast?

:(

I had a much milder version of this pre-pregnancy because I had my gall bladder removed and thought it was just that, but it's been so much worse these past few days that I'm wondering if it's a bug or baby related too. :hugs:

ME!!
It's seriously driving me nuts, because if i'm honest .. the only time I was like this with DD1, was the night I went into labour, so i'm constantly worrying, It's so frustrating. xxx

Hm I've had this just today and thought it was something I ate! I'll see if it keeps up or if it's just a bug. Might be a 3rd tri thing?

I'm pleased I'm not the only one! I don't think it's a bug as had it for 2 weeks. I literally have to run to the loo after a big dinner though, makes going out for dinner interesting... out having a Mexican tonight, eeeps!

I've had this since I got pregnant. In general I've had very little constipation and far more bowel movements than before I got pregnant (and I had three or four a day even before pregnancy).
Are you taking iron pills? I've heard that while they cause constipation for some ladies, they also cause the runs for others.

I heard frequent emptying if the bowels can be sign of impending labour, maybe not at 30wks tho!

I'm pleased I'm not the only one! I don't think it's a bug as had it for 2 weeks. I literally have to run to the loo after a big dinner though, makes going out for dinner interesting... out having a Mexican tonight, eeeps!

Oh gosh, be sure to check out where the toilets are on arrival, lol!
I went out for a meal the other night with friends and we we're staying in a hotel 5 minutes away so afterwards we went back to our hotel room, I had to make excuses about needing to get some air to get them out of our room because I was so desperate for the loo, lol. :haha:

Absolutely! For over a week now... I read it's a sign of impending labor, but I've had this for about 9 days and am 39 weeks along... still no baby! I guess another one of the joys of late pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->