Anyone else got this?

bumper

Reaction score
Hi all,

For a couple of days now I've been unable to keep down the vast majority of any food I've been eating, I've been feeling way too hot (even though my temperature is normal) and I'm exhausted but can't get decent sleep. LO is ok... Kicking away but I feel so rough. Anyone else got this? Is this just what third tri is like, or do I have a bug?

I am able to keep down food, altho im not really eating much at the moment, but the hotness and not able to sleep and feeling exhausted i am feeling. I spoke with my doctor monday - who said my symptoms sounded like i was Anaemic - for which im getting results tonight..

Eee I dunno. I'm not a doctor. But it doesn't sound good considering you're carrying a LO. =/ I think you should maybe call your midwife or doctor. x

I was really sick two nights ago, might be a bug going around.They do say you can get morning sickness again towards the end of your pregnancy though ???
If it keeps up though and you're not eating properly,maybe go see the Dr ?
Hope you feel better. x

I've been getting this - milkshake, smoothies with bananas and kiwi (nothing acidic), yogurt and mushroom soup seem to be the best things to eat - they seem to be staying down!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->