Anyone else had a pregnancy tarot reading?

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
Anyone? I've just had one and now I'm terrified!!

I've had other reading before which were spot on

I do my own.

What did it say? Tarot readings are usually not able to tell concrete specifics or the future in that sense like many people believe. It is something that you or the person that did it for you subconsciously senses. But that also means nothing is set in stone.

Some also believe in working with the guidance of spirits and energies, but I would be very careful with anyone stating they can just access the help of a spirit medium at any time ^^'.

Not as such but I did see a psychic about a year ago....he told me I'd be pregnant before Xmas (which I was) and said it would be a boy (which he was). I asked if everything would be OK and he said yes and it wasn't, I lost him.

He then said I'd have three children which I thought was odd as we'd always agreed at two, which then I thought he must be right as I'm now pregnant with my rainbow, and so technically could be number three. He said the third would be a girl, and it's a boy.

I kinda take them with a pinch of salt, he's been really accurate for me before but this time really off.

What did they say? Xxx

I had just given birth to my second daughter it had been 2 months. Had a tarot reading at a Halloween party and first thing he said was I was gonna have 3 kids. I laughed in his face and left. At the time it wasn't even a remote possibility. Well here I am! #3 on the way...

The reading said that my pregnancy wouldn't go to plan, I would have to choose an unfamiliar path but I will be able to see what I have to do and what is right for me. There will be someone by my side every step of tge way shown to be a male and he will help guide and support me 100% with any stressful times and when problems occur?
X

That could mean a lot of things. If this was a real reading and not just someone trying to tell you something that would fit virtually most situations ;) you can keep an eye on signs and act accordingly.

This does sound like something many are told because it could fit so many things...something does not go as planned..that could be so many things. A supporting male could be anyone too.

Tbh the cards don't ever tell me such things and a gender rarely pops up. The nature of readings is just different. For example I did the cards for every month of pregnancy. They did show difficulties and overcoming death in the beginning of pregnancy (I did have hematoma and bleeding which did settle down so it would fit), Someone from the past would cause some difficulties which was somewhat true as an Ex tried to reconnect, it showed more difficulties later in pregnancy which I now experience (kidney and pelvic infection that won't go away), but that birth will be fine. One card also hinted at the baby being a boy.

The thing with cards is they can be laid out different ways...one card that indicated difficulties also means charity...and so with the difficulties I received much help, even financially. I think I have the cards photographed somewhere still.
But the other person isn't you and if they don't know you either there is a high chance they are interpreting it wrong. That is why I like to do my own or with a friend that knows me well. Much of it is right, some things prove right later and others are never understood. It's nothing concrete.

If you remember your cards you can have them reevaluated or read different interpretations online at biddy tarot for example and see what would make the most senses to YOU.
You may see numbers like 11:11 when something is about to happen and many say to pay attention to what you were doing or thinking at the moment or to simply be aware. Eventually you may see combinations of 2's and 3's which means something is progressing. 4's and 5's are also common but hold a different meaning. But not everyone experiences this.

Most of these TV Mediums are bogus btw. They crack me up every time :dohh:

Edit: I attached the card that showed difficulties but also charity in mid to late pregnancy.

Attachments

• 20160131_132216_mh1454243309224.jpg
    20160131_132216_mh1454243309224.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 5
I don't believe in that. So, no, not even if I wasn't pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->