Anyone else had this?

dakini

Reaction score
Ok, this may be because I've been drinking cool water, not usually cold, but I have been freezing these past 2 days! Has anyone else had this before they've gotten a BFP? I just can't believe I am so cold! my fingers don't want to work properly I'm so cold. the heat is on and it's blasting down on me and I am still cold! It's just like all of the blood has left my fingers and toes...think I'm reading too much into this but it's odd. Not usually this cold...and my temps have been high!

Again, sure I am just reading into this. Just curious.

Oh Im not sure what the weather like is where you are but its took a nasty turn here in the UK where I am.Last week it was cold but house was snug this week my toes are f f f freezingggg!

:D

It's not that cold here! Yes, it's about 0 (C), but it's not that cold!

Like I said, I am sure I am reading FAAARRRR too much into this, but it's just so odd...I'll just keep working away and hoping my fingers keep working...:blush:

Fingers crossed for you :D

Wasn't really useful my post was it :lol:

I've been freezing my ass off for the last two days but as Wobbles said, the weather's taken a turn for the worst in the UK so that's probably why, lol.

When it is cold I get like that - my fingers and toes get really cold and it makes me feel cold. It is actually a very natural reaction to the cold - you body is diverting some of the blood away from your extremedies (your hands and feed) so that it can used to help maintain your body temperature in the vital organs. I also tend to notice I am more sensitive to it in the 2WW - maybe it is the body reacting in the possibility of conceiving (but that is just speculation on my part LOL).

Thanks. I know it's probably nothing more than I am cold...but hey, it got people posting. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, a little punchy. :dohh: Clients driving me nuts...only an hour and 20 minutes to go...then it's home time! (Maybe shopping first...need to finish off nephews b'day gift..see what DH says and how hungry he is.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->