• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else had this?

kermitsmum

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am 9 dpo today and have had a few symptoms, extreme tiredness, bloated, hot flashes and now this. Today, I am having these really odd sharp like poking pains just below my belly button, to the right. They are like someone sticking a pin in me from the inside. Has anyone else had this????

:dust: to you all!!

I had very similar symtoms like you back in July's cycle, except didnt have the hot flushes... I also had some cramping, My AF came a week early that month, very unsual for me, when I told my GP about this, she said could of been a very early pregnancy that didnt implant, maybe you are pregnant? these can be signs of very early pregnancy, maybe I was pregnant back in July, but unluckly for me it didnt implant. I am now having cramping in second week of this cycle, and I still on and off, got one week left until af is due.... My bodys acting weird, last months cycle (august) was fine, bang on 28 days and flow was as per usual... FX this is a BFP for you and it sticks... Baby Dust for you *_*_*_*

Thanks Janie!
I am not getting my hopes up. The strange sensation lasted about an hour yesterday and that was it.
So 10 dpo today and I bought a test last night, but am not doing it until nearer the time. The witch is due to arrive on Wednesday.
Hope you get your BFP Janie

Hmm Kermitsmom - it sounds a bit the way some people describe what they think in retrospect was implantation cramping - very brief!

FX'd for you:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"