Anyone else has horrible cramps & some spotting but baby been ok???

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
So I found out I was pregnant 8dpo.... Am currently 14dpo.

12dpo, red spotting and cramping!
13dpo brown spotting and cramping.
14dpo (today) cramping.

Anyone else had similar but baby been ok?

Had a Mc in June so very nervous :( hoping to get an early scan at 6w but that doesn't help me for the next week & half!!

Yes; I did (from 4 weeks to 8 or 9 weeks I had horrible cramping and spotting.)! Baby is fine (I'm now almost 14 weeks).

Hopefully my baby will be the same. Feel so deflated :( xx

I had brown spotting so had an early scan everything was fine and we even saw a heart beat :) we have another scan next Friday hopefully everything is going to be ok I have had cramping for 2 days again but no spotting

I'm sure you will be ok :-D

I've heard of that happening fairly often and being ok. My friend is a healthy 17 weeks right now and several (severe) episodes of that. I spotted with very minor cramps at 9 weeks and my doctor wasn't concerned at all.

With that said, I know it's impossible not worry. Get it all out on these forums :)

Hang in there!

Congrats on your BFP hun! I think I lost track of you in the threads!

I spotted the day af was due for 2 days. All is fine though. X

Thanks guys :)

I am now 17dpo (3 days after af was due) and feeling a bit more positive *fingers crossed*

I bled like a period for 11 days with my son at 4 weeks. Everything was fine though.
I was a bit crampy too, but it wasn't very painful.

Yup! Was cramping and spotting HORRIBLY from 8 weeks to 10 weeks. Was CONVINCED we were losing this baby, but scans showed happy, healthy, developing, active baby. Turns out I had a slight infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->