anyone else hate the tww?!!!!

lopsypops

ttc after miscarriage
Reaction score
Tww seems to drag and turn me into some sort of crazy b***h. Just for af to show bang on time at the end of it.
Hey hoy 6 more days of getting my hopes up only for af to show :/

Yup! It's a very frustrating process. Lol. Good luck, hope you get your BFP :)

This is only my first tww and in already going crazy :-( its all i can think about xx

Each month it seems too go slower. Fx for you both xx

Yup count me in. Each month I promise not to get all worked up and usually managed till about 9DPO then all hell breaks loose as I pretend I'm not caring whilst counting the seconds till af shows up...

Af due today but nothing! And no bfp :( sooo frustrating x

:growlmad: I hate the tww.... I realIy do
the :witch: should arrive on the 14th, although my calendar says the 12th, as I have 26-29 day cycles....smh:nope:
taking this ttc a little too seriously this time around, as im determined to get that :bfp:
Good luck ladies...and the wait continues :coffee:

Poas today with fmu 11dpo bfn.... definitely think I'm out. Af due in 3 days. Oh well onto cycle 10!! With my first 7 years ago I wasn't even trying which is the most annoying thing.

Witch due today... no sign so far of her arriving. No cramping, boobs are still sore! Fx she's stays away!! X

I don't really hate the TWW but more of the disappointment that usually follows once it's up.

Witch didn't come yesterday and so far hasn't arrived today... too scared to test and get a bfn xx

HATE it. I'm 11DPO and my chart looks so good, it's all I can think about. I'm losing my sanity, waiting to see what tomorrow's bbt is, if it stays high I might cave and test just to hopefully get some answer.

this is my first 2ww & it's been hard to be patient. I took a HPT this morning & got a BFN ( just posted my story) . Good luck to you fingers crossed you get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->