Anyone else have a drawer full of tests?! Going CRAZY

ashpeababy

Reaction score
Am I the only crazy one who has an entire drawer in my bathroom full of pregnancy tests?! I have 12 dollar store brands and 5 frer...I had 2 dollar store brands and 2 frer before I went out shopping tonight...I am crazy! I had to buy more! Im 11 dpo and having a ton of symptoms. I went from being 100% sure I was pregnant yesterday to being completely unsure of myself today. I don't get it. This 2WW is killing me!! I took a $ store and a frer this morning and :bfn: but I also am fairly certain I had my implantation bleed this morning - light pink blood with wet wateryish mucus...I don't know how much longer I can stand this!! Testing again in the morning but it might still be too soon if that was my implantation bleed. Anyone here get a :bfp: the day after an implantation bleed??

Lol i filled a carrier bag up with USED hpt's this afternoon because i always put them in the drawer after using them so i can check them like a crazy lady!! I actually think ive got serious poas problems haha xx

I have a drawer of used ones from this cycle so i can go back and see if lines show up later. It's an addiction. Lol.

I will admit if i had just a little bit less of self restraint as well as more time to test i probably would have a drawer full of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->