Anyone else have .. ahem 'tummy trouble' with pre natals ?

oldbirdni

Reaction score
Am i weird ? or do those damn tablets do this to anyone else ? Ive tried loads of different brands and they all do it to me . Have started wheatgerm oil but not blaming that as ive always had this problem , does anyone have name of any that dont have them running to loo half an hour after taking them ???:hugs:

Am i weird ? or do those damn tablets do this to anyone else ? Ive tried loads of different brands and they all do it to me . Have started wheatgerm oil but not blaming that as ive always had this problem , does anyone have name of any that dont have them running to loo half an hour after taking them ???:hugs:

I had this problem but now i don't,I found taking them on a full stomach really helped,xxxxx

Ah thanks Hun , I'll try that I usually take them as soon as I get up with a cuppa ! Could be why then ! Which ones do you take chick ?? Xxxx

Ah thanks Hun , I'll try that I usually take them as soon as I get up with a cuppa ! Could be why then ! Which ones do you take chick ?? Xxxx

The well woman and dh takes the well man ,I have my toast and tea then a glass of water and my tabs ,:thumbup:

The well woman and dh takes the well man ,I have my toast and tea then a glass of water and my tabs ,:thumbup:

Me too are they the conception ones? They are big to take. I've just started my hubby with them and he looked at the tablet and went 'jesus really'? I told him to stop whinging. Yes take them on a full stomach hun otherwise it will play havoc on your tummy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

Hey jodes you should have kept a straight face and told him it was a suppository !!!! And said well we have to give birth !! :haha:

Hey jodes you should have kept a straight face and told him it was a suppository !!!! And said well we have to give birth !! :haha:

now that would've have been funny because my hubby doesnt like anything going near his hole (sorry tmi haha). I remember he had to take some Anusol for his little friends and he bought the suppository kind and it took him a few hours to pluck up the courage to even do that :haha::haha::haha:

That's why I don't take them as I'm afraid they'll have that effect on me! They have iron in don't they? Iron supplements are well known for causing dicky tummies. It's something to do with being in a soluble or insoluble form - or something like that, I looked into it once years ago as I took some multi-vits with iron and it gave me terrible tummy trouble. But trying to get the right sort seemed a lot of effort so I gave up!

Think it's a macho thing lol mines the same men are such a weird race aren't they ? They worry about something the size of a tiny tube of cream god help em if they had to have smears or give birth to an 8lber !! Don't know they are born do they !!! Lol personally I think men are the cause of a womans problems ... MENstruation , MENopause , MENtal I rest my case ! :happydance::happydance::haha::haha:

Oh and lets not forget ....HISterectomy !!! Lol :haha:
Lancylass I know what mean about multivitamins Hun although maybe I should take mine with an iron tablet too as iron has opposite effect on me it clogs me up so it might just balance it out .... There's a plan. !!! Thanks chick ! :haha:

maybe I should take mine with an iron tablet too as iron has opposite effect on me it clogs me up so it might just balance it out
:haha::haha: Thx, was feeling grumpy this morning, but you've just cheered me up. :flower:

Oh and let's not forget HISterectomy !!!! Lol
Lancylass you've just given me an idea , iron has opposite effect on me it clogs me up so I'm thinking ... You all keeping up ???? :winkwink:.. If I take an iron tablet at same time as pre natal do you think it would balance it's self out if you get my drift ? :haha:

Hahahaha oops!! I posted that twice I'm too quick for my own good !!! Doh!!!

Glad I could help lancylass , think this forum does that to all of us , I come on here when I feel pants and a few chats and I'm smiling again x

ah thanks ladies - I have been taking the Boots conception support & agnus castus for just over a week & I have been feeling sick & had an upset tummy every day, af started on Thursday so I just put it down to that but maybe it is the tablets because when I take the second lot in the evening it is always after tea when I am full & my stomach is ok - will take then after breakfast tomorrow & see if it makes a difference

Oh maybe that is my problem too, I have been on them for two years and didn´t make the connection. But my acupuncturist says it isn´t normlam to go to the loo, (no2) four times in a morning almost everyday, but maybe it is the vits, or I am just weird. I always figured i just had a weird body, sort of like a night club, one in one out when full.

Oh maybe that is my problem too, I have been on them for two years and didn´t make the connection. But my acupuncturist says it isn´t normlam to go to the loo, (no2) four times in a morning almost everyday, but maybe it is the vits, or I am just weird. I always figured i just had a weird body, sort of like a night club, one in one out when full.

ewwww. but funny!!!

I always figured i just had a weird body, sort of like a night club, one in one out when full.
:haha::haha: Actually, on second thoughts, that's not so funny cos my body is a bit like that!! And I'm not even on any pre-natals! (except Vit B complex to try to help my short LP). I have IBS though. You just learn to accept it after a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->