Anyone Else have an Oval bump?

yourstruly10

Reaction score
I keep looking at all the lovely bump pictures and I get very jealous as most of you seem to have perfect round bumps. With my daughter I had an oval bump my whole pregnancy and with this little girl so far its very oval as well. Hubby keeps reassuring me I look pregnant and not fat I just cant help but be jealous of the round bumps and feel fat not pregnant.

Anyone else have an oval bump?

First picture is me with my first born at 24 weeks and second is 21+5 with this one. Both oval. No roundness for me...

Looks like a lovely bump :flower: Mine is a funny kinda oval/square shape!!!

Mine looks very much like this. It all just depends on how you carry baby and how baby is genearlly positioned in there.

Mine is exactly the same. How do you think the baby is positioned in there to get an oval bump. I'm just curious

At my last ultrasound she was head up legs down but she's always moving and my bump is always oval so I'm not sure it's baby's position. My first was sideways at 20 weeks and I was oval then too so maybe I just have an oval uterus.

My girly bump was like this. My boy was the football. I'm oval again and presuming it's a girl again.

It look lovely and mine was round with my 2 girls ...
A friend had the same shape with her 3 pregnancies 2 boys and a girl...

Mines a funny shape too! Looks like I'm fat haha

https://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/Pimgu/e08610fe.jpg

So many stretch marks... :(

Well its good to know its not just my bump. I was so jealous of all the round ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->