Anyone else have gum disease? Looking for support!

MeAndMyShadow

Mommy To Zachary And Sean
Reaction score
So...after 3 years of not going to the dentist, I went this past February and the Dentist told me I have periodontal disease:nope: I didn't think much of it, because I never really considered my gum health, daft I know. I just figured my teeth didn't really hurt so I must be okay. Well the fact is, my teeth are actually in great shape but my gums...not so much :( I had 4 scaling and root planing procedures done on each quadrant of my mouth and had a bonding procedure done to front teeth to fix gap from gum recession. My gums seemed better, no longer bleeding etc. but I noticed a few days ago that my bottom gums are very sore and seem to be receding more :nope: I have been flossing through the pain though and am going to schedule an appt with the Dentist next week but I'm so scared:nope: Not to toot my horn, but I really do have a beautiful smile and would be devastated of losing my teeth due to gum disease. I am so mad it ever progressed this way and it is all my fault:cry: Just wondering if anyone else has had this and if they can offer some encouragement:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->