Anyone else have pain ‘down there’!?

red_head

Reaction score
This is probably tmi but I’ve been having a weird pain downstairs, which is effecting different parts at different times but basically it’s the entire outside of my vagina all the way to my butt at times - the pain is hard to describe but I guess it’s like a sharp pain kind of pressure or aching, but it comes and goes, and only when I move. I’ve never had anything like this before, and it’s been on and off for a couple weeks. It actually woke me up when I rolled over in the night as it was so uncomfortable. I googled and some people with a similar symptom said it was varicose veins, but surely this would be too early (12 weeks) and there is no visible sign of that?

If anyone else is experiencing this I just found this funny article which I’m pretty sure covers what’s up -
https://www.justjasmineblog.com/blog-1/round-ligament-pain-attack-of-the-vagina

I’m not 100% but my midwifes used to say all your ligaments are loosening up and muscles relaxing can course things to shift and become painful especially when rolling over? Also SPD?

I have hip dysplasia and arthritis so definitely understanding the pain when moving stuff! How are you red? I followed your earlier posts. Have you had your scan yet? I&#8217;m so glad everything worked out for you <3 xxx you came across as such a lovely lady x

I had hat exact pain and it turned out to be varicose veins. The pain started early but the veins popped out at around 15 weeks. Disappeared immediately after delivery though in my case. Were painful the entire time.

I am 10 weeks with a healthy fetus now.
I have gotten the worst of it!
All day sickness, had to get an IV.
Heart burn, Acne, Aching breasts.
AND I had a lot of shooting pains.
In my vagina especially. Like stabbing.
If it keeps moving around some what its just round ligament.
And even if it's just in your pelvic area its bound to happen because eventually your baby will full force break through that shit! lol OW. your body is just always preparing even early because it can't just shoot out a baby without months of prepping shaping and stretching.

Also, Have you had that severe constipation/bowel cramping that feels like LABOR? It HURTS. its in the lower abs.tummy where the baby sits, because i guess all of that area is close together....

Pregnancy sucks :)
Good thing I'm excited for my babe.

Thank you all! I&#8217;m really hoping it&#8217;s ligament pain and not varicose veins. I&#8217;m finding it&#8217;s more uncomfortable first thing in the morning and seems to improve during the day. I made hubby study everything down there up close!!! But he says there is no obvious sign of anything different! Lol!
OICC I did have some constipation which was really painful but it seems to have eased now which I&#8217;m quite glad about!

Keep smiling that is really sweet of you to say and really made me feel happy! I didn&#8217;t reply as my scan was today and I was so scared about it and the last few days I&#8217;ve been really worrried, but it went really well. Baby was a bit awkward and was snuggled right into the side of me, with his legs up so they couldn&#8217;t get all the measurements - I have to go back next week to try again but I&#8217;m actually glad I&#8217;ll see him again! I&#8217;m still dated a little behind where I think I should be, and it honestly makes no sense to me as I know when we had sex so I don&#8217;t understand how we can be that much later! But he seems to be growing perfectly other than that! Fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->