Anyone else have really sore boobs?

Skywalker

Reaction score
Anyone else have really sore boobs?

It started for me like four days ago and has gotten increasingly more painful. Of course my son loves to punch, lean on, pull on, roll on, etc., my boobs lol, just in the normal course of the day (he's a year and a half) and my SO loves to pay them attention, too. I want to have a force field around them. They've also grown and I've had to go back into my maternity bra (I had D cups when I was breastfeeding and went down to a C cup since weening a few months ago, and my maternity bras are fitting better now than my C cups)

I'm hoping this is a sign? I know I had really sore boobs with my son's pregnancy but it was a little different because my pre-baby boob size was a modest A cup and they were much perkier lol. I feel like them being bigger and a bit saggier now is affecting how they feel more.

ME! Mine are so sore, and heavier feeling and tingly! I am really hoping that this is a good sign for us. With my DD they were horribly sore too. When are you testing?

Mine hurt so bad, too! Even to walk and they bounce a little. It kills me!

Mine too! Started a couple of days ago but now it's really bad. I usually get this sore boobs right before af but it's not due until Sunday. Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->