Anyone else have short luteal phase?

aPharmD

Reaction score
Today I was 11 dpo but started brown spotting just like last cycle. It's mainly when I wipe. I had this last cycle as well. So basically I have 10 day luteal phase.. Do I count today as cd1? Or cd28? Last cycle it picked up around the 3rd day so I counted that day as cd1 rather than cd3. Ugh idk all of this is so frustrating! I don't feel like I even have a chance with this type of cycle.

CD1 should be the first day that you need a pad or tampon, so more than just a little spotting.

Since my Mirena removal, I've been having a 25 day cycle, with only a 10 day LP. I don't have any brown spotting until the end of my period, but I would personally probably count bright red and needing a pad/tampon as being the start of my period.

My last cycle was only 26 days long. But previously to that it was 17 days late! Goodness knows what's going on with my cycle at the moment, hope it evens itself back out soon. I agree, CD1 is the first day you are heavy and need a pad etc.
I was only 12DPO when I came on this cycle. :hugs:

Have people conceived with a 11 day LP? I have a 11 day LP and wondered if this needs lengthening

I've conceived with a 10-day LP (M/C). So it's possible, but you might need to be more patient than the 14-day LP ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->