Anyone Else Have The Gender Feeling?

Bats11

Mum to 3 Little Ladies
Reaction score
Hi all thought i'd start a new thread for those of you who have a feeling of the gender your carrying & to see if we're right when the time comes.

Or even for those of you who had the feeling & already know, was your feeling right or wrong?

This is my 3rd pregnancy & my feeling is Girl for us, 2 back me up my babies skull looks girly, heart rate is 153bpm, placenta is on the left which was told at my 13wk u/s, cant see nub, so pretty much i'd say my feeling is right.

I think girl. Due to my cravings (sweets which I usually hate) I haven't been very sick, and I just have this feeling that's what it is. The past week or so tho I have had a couple dreams we are having a boy :wacko: Think it's cuz I watched a show before bed where a baby boy was born though lol

here's my 9wk2day scan:cloud9:

Attachments

• 1212011112.jpg
    1212011112.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
Well ive got to say the food cravings for me are definately boy cravings, yes different to when i was pregnant with my girls, but all the other things just lean towards girl.

Oh and i had the first ever gender dream the other night & it was a girl, but a really scarey looking baby, she had sharp teeth & i was petrafied to put her on my boob :shrug:

Im thinking girl...only 4 weeks but thats my instinct at the moment.
Were not finding out either so hopefully we will know come September all going well xx

Darlin your girl feeling was wrong! Although your gender dream was correct!

C1403 congrats! Wish i could leave it a surprise, but im just too curious & i would really like to start buying pink or blue.

OMG! I will NEVER wait to find out now after going through this. I feel like I have such a strong with Logan now that we know :cloud9: I have never been this happy and buying his little shoes and slippers last night was such an awesome feeling I can't even describe :D

Well I am almost to the end of my pregnancy but I knew right away I was going to be having a boy. I just had this overwheling feeling that I was going to get my Sam. I have wanted a little boy for as long as I could remember and I just knew I was going to get him. The doctor predicted at 13 week ultrasound that we were having a boy and then it was confirmed at 19 week. So needless to say I was over the moon and so was my husband and it has been so much fun buying boy things, and looking for boys things. I cant wait to have my baby shower and put the finishing touches on his nursery.

Darlin65 cant wait till i can start buying, would be nice if i could buy blue this time, but just dont think thats going to happen.

Mavsprtyn, congrats with your baby boy & your gender feeling was right, thats gr8!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->