Anyone else have these symptoms?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I am approximately 8/9 dpo and have a stitch-like pain in my side. It starts a little above my hip bone on my left side and shoots up my side to under my ribcage. It seems to ease when I lay on the opposite side but is almost always constant. I've also been having a constant pinching/pulling pain in the left side of my pelvis that doesn't go away no matter what and radiates to the back of my hip bone. Is there anyone else having these symptoms or have any idea what is causing them?

I have been having this except on the right! I usually get it during O time but now I'm about 6DPO. Yesterday it felt like it was radiating through my whole body even in my shoulders. How are you feeling otherwise?

Well I've been really exhausted, the kind I get around AF and O time except my AF isn't supposed to be due for another week. I have to force myself in order to get anything done. I've also been having sore bbs off and on. Oh, and hunger. I have to eat every few hours or I get slightly nauseated. How about you?

Lilmiss - ive been having almost identical to you with the pain in the left side and hunger! I also had horrendous strong lower backache yesterday and last night in bed it really hurt and also i was having strong period cramps that strong I couldn't even bear my pajama bottoms touching my waistline. I felt rotten yesterday with a sore throat, hot and tired n yukky.
Wonder what it actually means? I hate not knowing reasons why! I'm around 9dpo today due af in 5-6 days x

I've also been exhausted! Sleeping same as usual (if not more) but waking up so tired. DH got home late last night and asked if I was feeling alright because I felt flushed and didn't look well. Woke up this morning ABSOLUTELY STARVING and was hungry when I went to bed despite having eaten a full dinner and snacked.

I also usually feel like this around AF. Last night it even kind of felt like it was going to start but its only Due around Tuesday. Usually in the TWW I have a bunch of preg symptoms but its always sensitive nipples, headaches, mild nausea and skin breakout. This month I've had hardly anything. I keep getting achey bbs which is new but not sore to touch. Yesterday I got into a hot bath and one was burning! I kind of looked down at it like "And now?"

Yeh ive been same mamamouse its weird int it! My AF is due around Tuesday too! I have felt really grumpy last two days aswell as a number of other things. I'm not letting it fool me anymore now as yesterday I almost convinced myself I was preggo but not today I think its my body trying and been very fertile but just not happening 😐
I hate feeling like this its horrible I felt like this 2 months ago n was no pregnant so I need to try stop obsessing about it its driving me mad!
Hope yours means a bfp good luck!! 😊 x

AF is also due Oct. 27th for me too. Hope the :witch: stays away for all of us!

Hopefullys those signs sound good! How many cycles have you been trying so far? When do you plan on testing?

Mamamouse since you're not having as many symptoms that you usually do that could be a good sign! Some people get pms symptoms worse during the tww when they're pregnant, but it is not like that for everyone. For example, I normally get migraines during cycles I'm not pregnant during the tww but when I'm pregnant for some reason I get a relief from them.

Ive been off my pill for 10 months but this is my third cycle actively trying. Unfortunately I don't think this month is my month I'm waiting for my AF. Really really strong feeling of it coming its almost like I'm going back to being a teenager when I used to have to pay on sofa a lot with menstrual cramps n aches! My stomach is really swollen too 😐 could possibly be post ovulation but feels like body getting ready for af! I did a test today n was completely bfn! Maybe next month 😊
Keep up updated girls I love seeing the bfp n pics! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->