Anyone else have vanishing symptoms? (4-5 weeks)

breakingdawn

Reaction score
So I got my hcg blood draw done on Monday around 15/16DPO and my numbers were 521, which was pretty high. I have a history of ectopic and m/c which is why we are doing them. Beginning of the week I had a good bit of boob pain, some nausea, very tired, urgency to pee, and all that. As of today, I really do not notice any of that anymore. The only thing left is a sharp pain in my upper back every now and then which I know is common in ectopic and m/c. :( I am trying not to think the worst but I can be a negative nancy. My question is though.... since HCG is really what causes a lot of physical symptoms.. if my numbers were so high Monday, they should be at least over 1,500 today. Wouldn't they be getting worse? Not better? My next blood draw is not until Monday with results Tuesday so.... long wait.

Breaking not all symptoms are caused by hcg levels. Progesterone and estrogen play apart, blood sugar, vitamin deficiencies, etc. Symptoms also fluctuate from day to day. Having losses I am overly paranoid when one day I 'feel pg' and the next I don't.
My levels were high too but I don't think it's a factor as with dd my levels were 5-6x lower and my sx were different.
I'm not going to tell you to relax because that would make me angry but I will say maybe today is a day where you have less sx than yesterday. Tomorrow things will probably be back with a vengeance and you will be eating your words lol. 1st tri is so stressful and all consuming, I hope you feel some peace today.

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful reply! It's hard not to worry especially when you're a chronic worrier! :O

I don't want to tell you to not worry cos I know that is so annoying but so take some reassurance that most pregnancy symptoms don't kick in until 5/6 weeks, sometimes later. And you are not there yet right? Although your HCG is going up but maybe you've just not reached the level where your symptoms would kick in properly! Everyone is different to how they handle hormones! I know I had a random couple days of nausea when I was 4 weeks but it disappeared before hitting me with avengance at 5+5. Ugh. I think maybe I was just looking for symptoms back then and maybe I'd have felt a bit sick anyway from a minor bug or something. Or maybe it was body having a slight reaction to pregnancy for the first time!

My boobs hurt so much around missed period time but again, the pain has come and gone over the weeks. At 10+4, the pain seriously ramped up all of a sudden! They are on fire right now ha!

I hope everything is OK, remember everyone is so different with symptoms! Enjoy not having any while you can, in case they are just around the corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->