Anyone else having a really rough time?

LaurenH2B

Reaction score
I'm 5w2d and in so much pain!

I seem to have a flare up of IBS and i'm fluctuating between diarrhea and constipation and the pain happens for 5-10 mins every few hrs!
I also feel nauseas and dry heave a few times a day.

I haven't been to work in 2 weeks, I can't leave the house because the pain can happen randomly and is so bad i just need to lay down.

Theres nothing wrong with the pregnancy, had a scan and my hcg is absolutely normal.

But yeah, anyone else really struggling with this first tri?!?!

xx

Oh no :( that sucks!

I'm struggling with exhaustion and shortness of breath....but like panic inducing shortness of breath. I had my booking in appointment today and had some blood taken. My blood pressure us really low which would explain the head rushed I keep getting and I think I have low iron, hence the shortness of breath.

I'm finding it hard entertaining my 2 year old whilst I'm like this and feeling really guilty.

I guess it's not struggling in the same way you are though. It sounds really unpleasant. Is it worth going to the docs? I hope you feel better soon :)

I'm not having the same problems as you, but I'm mentally struggling with the first tri. I'm super scared and having to make myself take things slowly, because I'm used to doing everything at a really high pace (I have ADHD) and I can't do that right now. Also every twinge and ligament stretch pain I get I freak a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->