Anyone else having a scan on Friday? - Updated with pic

dom85

Mum of 2, 3rd on the way
Reaction score
Heya, I noticed reading a couple of threads that a lot of us have got scans coming up.

I've got my dating and NT scan on Friday :happydance: , is anyone else having one this Friday?

Hopefully everything will be ok, I had an early scan at 6 weeks and everything was fine, heart beat fluttering away :)

Good luck to anyone having scans this week!

Update:

So everything seemed to go well, things looking good. Apparently my placenta is anterior so it may be more difficult to hear the baby's heartbeat with a dopppler. Here is a pic of my baby, so excited! :cloud9: And my due date has been moved to the 19th October

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 7
First off My fingers are crossed for you CoachinBeef.
I have an ultrasound scheduled for 11:00am Thursday and from that appointment I will schedule my NT screening US I am really wondering what my next step will be if I need to go further after the NT screening. Amnio or CVS? Do you have any thoughts on this?
Good Luck to everyone that has an US this week!!

Just read your other post hun, and I hope everything is ok CoachinBeef, if it's any consolation, I had brown spotting and cramping at 5/6 weeks which is why I got a scan early. Have they tested your Hcg levels at all? This was the first thing they did with me before they would give me a scan.

3xmomma, good luck. I thought that I would probably have an amnio if the NT showed there might be something wrong. The results take a little longer but the risk of miscarriage is less. I'll jump off that bridge when I come to it though I think.

Just read your other post hun, and I hope everything is ok CoachinBeef, if it's any consolation, I had brown spotting and cramping at 5/6 weeks which is why I got a scan early. Have they tested your Hcg levels at all? This was the first thing they did with me before they would give me a scan.

Thank you. They checked my cervix twice and it was closed so they haven't been testing my Hgc levels. It confused me as I thought they would but apparently not :( They said they would only do that if they thought I was actually miscarrying.

You'll have to post a picture of your scan :)

YES YES YES!!! I have a dating scan on Friday :happydance: 3.15pm :happydance:

I have an early scan this Friday due to spotting and previous m/c history. Nerve wracking.

Good luck with all your scans ladies

Yup me too, 3 month scan on Friday at 3.00pm

FX'd for us all

Meeeee toooo I have myn at 10.10am! Three month (13 +2) scan! I am so nervous, I so want everything to be ok! I have all of us in my prayers xx

I've got my first dating scan tomorrow at 1.30pm!! So excited and nervous!! Had a bit of bleeding monday (after sex) so really hoping that everything will be ok. I don't know how far pregnant I am either-could be 10 weeks, could be 13!!! So excited-I am counting down the hours!!!!! It's going to be so weird to hopefully see my baby, I've not had many symptoms, so I could almost belive that I'm not pregnant.

Are any of you ladies showing yet? I can feel or see any difference (apart from boobs) in me at all?

Good luck to everyone having scans

xxxx

Good luck to everyone today ( including me) today. Sending positive vibes and warm wishes for all around good outcomes.

Hugs

Good luck everyone! A bit nervous now, especially about drinking a pint of water and not peeing as the road to the hospital is full of speed bumps!

id like to say a good luck to every one ... i have got my scan on tuesday at 11:15 arrrrr im soo scared as i had a previous MMC

but i had a scan at 7 weeks and 3 days and every thing was fine so hope fully it will all go well this time

good luck laydees x

Hi ladies, how did it go for everyone today?

I'll upload my pics in a bit once I've wrestled with the scanner :)

I couldn't beleive that the tiny person on the screen was inside me, he/she has grown sooo much since the 6 week scan. I was really nervous at one point because there was a doctor and a nurse in the room at the time and the doctor seemed to be having trouble doing some measurements, and pointed something out to the nurse. But everything was fine, heartbeat and limbs and everything looked good and the nuchal measurement looks good as well, so really excited now! :happydance:

Hope it went well for everyone today :hug:

Had my dating scan today and it seems my dates were well off! I'm actually due December 2nd and that puts me at 7w+2!
I've got a piccie of it but there really isnt much to see apart from a blob with a heartbeat! Seeing the HB was great tho, and such a relief to know that it's ok and in the right place too!
I'll have a stab at posting that scan pic maybe later on :)
Hope you girls all had great scans today! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"