Anyone else having dreams like these?

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score

I love my fiance, more than anything, if I didn't, I wouldn't be marrying him.
But lately, I've had maybe two or three dreams where I've cheated on him and in the dream he finds out and leaves me, which leaves me heart broken.

I wake up and I am always so hurt and upset, until I realise that it was a dream and he is still sleeping next to me.

Why am I having these dreams?
I would never do that to him!! They make me feel so awful for the entire day afterward.

During both of my pregnancies, I had a LOT of dreams about being in love with other people or having sex with other people. It makes me feel awful, but it's just a dream - nothing I can do about it, right?

I love my fiance, more than anything, if I didn't, I wouldn't be marrying him.
But lately, I've had maybe two or three dreams where I've cheated on him and in the dream he finds out and leaves me, which leaves me heart broken.

I wake up and I am always so hurt and upset, until I realise that it was a dream and he is still sleeping next to me.

Why am I having these dreams?
I would never do that to him!! They make me feel so awful for the entire day afterward.

When DH and I were first married I had a dream that we weren't married. No cheating but he didnt want to marry me. Woke up bawling my eyes out.

It's a worst fear dream I think, not a secret desire dream. Just remember that you guys love each other and are faithful to one another!!

Good luck.

yeah worst fear dreams.

when i was pregnant with my first id dream about him being stillborn or cot death.
im starting to have the same ones again

it really shit me up after having my firat i wouldnt sleep at night. id pop pro+ caffiene pills and drink redbull to keep myself awake all the time

I think it has a lot to do with the hormones :/ I wouldn't worry x

yeah worst fear dreams.

when i was pregnant with my first id dream about him being stillborn or cot death.
im starting to have the same ones again

it really shit me up after having my firat i wouldnt sleep at night. id pop pro+ caffiene pills and drink redbull to keep myself awake all the time

Yeah they're not even sexual dreams, it completely skips over that part.

I had dreams about miscarriage in first trimester and in the second I dreamed about cot death. Third seems to be all about OH leaving me and me being on my own :(

I get these dreams too. I've had many dreams of my hubby cheating on me, which is completely NOT in his nature and I really honestly don't believe he'd ever do that to me. I wake up all pissed off with him, lol.

I even had a dream where I paid a prostitute to give him a BJ because I felt guilty for never doing anything with him anymore, and then he fell in love with the prostitute. I woke up and I was like "Honey, if I ever pay a prostitute to be with you and you fall in love with her, I'm going to kick your ass!" ;)

Yup I have dreams about hubby cheating on me when I'm pregnant too! Last week he was cheating on me with a work colleague who is a lesbian, I woke up hating him!

Oh I have so many times, we had the fireman come into work few weeks back and ever since I keep having dreams about one of them and cheating on my fiancé too but getting use to them now lol

I just wish it didn't make me feel so guilty lol

Yeah I have been, and I get dreams like this when I am anxious/worried/stressed! That is all it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->