Anyone else having their 3rd baby?

sobersadie

2 sons and a daughter :-)
Reaction score
Hey, im 14 weeks pg with my third (already got 2 boys) and im just wanting to know how others are coping with being pregnant again. R u stressed about coping with a third or do u feel calmer this time round as u know what u are doing now? Im a bit concerned i won't have time for 3 kids and someone will feel left out. With 2 when u go out i take 1 boy and hubby takes the other, what do u do with number 3 lol!!

Im on my 4th and got to admit it has been hard being pregnant this time as had probs and got put on bed rest which is impossible with 3 others to look after. As for copeing i think each one you have they just fit in and because you already know what your doing you have routines already xx

this is my 3rd to, but my other 2 are 12 n 14 so i feel completly new to it all!! this time round for some reason i have been way more worried and stressed and do worry how i am gonna cope with 2 hormonal teenagers and a new baby hehe xx

This is my third little one on the way. I must admit I have found it alot harder being pregnant this time around as I have had quite a bit of sickness which I didn't have with the other two. I have always had tiredness when pregnant but when I was preggy with Victoria, Lauren was already at nusery a couple of mornings so I was able to nap when she was out. This time Victoria hasn't started nursery yet so I'm finding the days very long. I do feel guilty because I do find myself snapping at the girls sometimes for no reason at all and my poor OH hardly sees me anymore as I'm out like a light most evenings :rofl:
In general I am feeling much more relaxed about the whole thing, I'm pretty confident everything, but we'll see how I feel nearer the time when the hormones really kick in:cry: So far I've tried to keep everything very open and involved the girls in everything going so they don't feel left out, I've even thought about having Lauren in when I give birth but will see how she is nearer the time.
My biggest problem is I am sooooo unorganized with everything and really need to get get myself organized. Theres not enough hours in the day already and thats before buba comes along! I think at the end of the day things will be different and maybe a little difficult but things will adapt and change regardless so best just to go with the flow. x

I have 2 boys and this is my first girl im finding it really hard had a stressful pregnancy so far for the first 12 weeks i was bleeding non stop and now ive found out the baby has a condition which means she will have reduced lung function when she's born :cry:
Im REALLY panicing about how i will cope with the 3 of them but as long as you have a strong routine then everything should be okay (fingers crossed) xxxxx

Thanks for all ur different views on things. I think i am in general quite relaxed about this pregnancy just have a few moments of 'wot am i doing??'!! Im getting a gender scan in 4 weeks so im hoping finding out the sex will get me more organised!

I'm on baby number three and I am coping pretty well with the pregnancy even though I still have all day morning sickness and extreme tirednedd at 22 weeks.......I am a bit anxious about how I will cope with three kids as I have a severely autistic and globally mentally delayed son of nearly seven who is non speaking and still in nappies (so every day for the past seven years I've been changing nappies, I'm great at that!:rofl:), he also uses a wheelchair depending on how his mental awareness is on a particular day and he also has somes sensory issues which mean some days he just can't handle walking, so It's pretty full on! Also he suffers from very poor sleep so I average about four hours a night and have done for the past four years!!

Add in to that a daughter of almost five who is absolutely fine except for a diva like attitude and the moodswings of hormonal teenager!!!:rofl:

I thought my my baby days were well over, this baby to be is much loved and wanted but a total shock and surprise!

Number 3. Got two boys, aged 7 and 4. 4 year old has mild-moderate cerebral palsy affecting his right side, so I'm busy with him! Plus, my other two pregnancies didn't go well, pre ecclampsia twice, abruption the last time at 33 weeks and was told not to have any more.

Had a minera coil so this was a huge shock, then found out it had went missing and I was pregnant, was recommended to have a termination, spent 4 weeks in hell waiting for that appointment, broke down at said appointment and got a second opinion.

Trying my best to stay calm and not worry about what is probably going to happen, but making plans for what will happen if/when I am admitted. Lots of check up's and classed as high risk.

All this and I'm also at college plus we started a family business in August! :rofl:

Busy year. But this pregnancy has been ok so far, manageable morning sickness. Yeah ok so far.

Although I did put my back out on Thursday and I'm in serious pain at the moment. :rofl:

this is baby (and son) number 3! i was convinced i was having a girl as everything is different ot the last 2 pregnancies.

i was really worried when i was pregnant with lil man, silly things like "how will i cope with 2" and "will i have time for both" etc, but after a few hectic weeks after birth, things found their own routine and everything was fine. the fact the boys are 6 and 3 they are old enough to "look after themselves", i dont mean this nastily but the eldest can make drinks of squash and they both know where the fruit is kept if want a snack whilst i feeding/changing baby. PLUS they will be able to help with baby with getting stuff and such. it will all be ok in the end.

Hi I am on baby number three too. I have two boys aged ten and four and they can really look after themselves and are pretty helpful. I have moments of complete panic when I wonder how I will cope with three children but given that the other ones are older it shouldnt be too bad once I have dropped them off to school. Other moments I feel really relaxed and excited about it as I am finally having my little princess. My pregnancy hasnt been easy going due to SPD and was given bed rest from seven weeks which has made it difficult for me to do simple everyday tasks. My boys have been very understanding and helpful though

This is my third pregnancy (I say pregnancy bc every1 swears I have twins in there lol) and I feel calmer in some ways...like labor (it doesn't bother me) and breast feeding...but more nervous in other ways I think is because I'm older and wiser...with my other 2 I was a child lol and I was like oh I'm pregnant...I'd go to the DR and thats it...no with this one I'm preparing, researching, educating myself, etc... and I'm a lot more connected to the baby and doing a lot more...with the others I loved them as much as I love this one but I was more excited at the fact that I was going to have a baby than being a mother...I'm really excited to be a mommy of 3!!!!!!

hi there :0)
im almost 23 weeks pregnant with my 6th baby.
not been an easy pregnancy with sickness feeling soooooooo knacked and bleed from 13 weeks up till 18 weeks, wasnt a planned pregnancy so was a real shock when i found out.
some days i find i go into a reel panick thinking oh my god how will i cope, dosent help that my partner works such long hours so his help is limited.
but then other days feel realy positive.
at the end of the day we are strong women that will cope no matter what.
xxx

Im pregnant with no3 and am finding it so much harder this time. Most of the time im fine and then i think what the hell am i doing and how the f**k am i gonna cope!! (thats usually when callum wont sleep at night!!)

Im sure we'll all manage just fine.

I have 2 boys already aged 6 and 4.. this baby will be my last! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"