Anyone else having these symptoms

laura109

Reaction score
Hi ladies i am 36 weeks today and last night I had to have a bath as I had pressure right up my bottom and my pelvis felt like it was ripping. After my bath I felt mild aching low in my tummy like when af is due. It lasted an hour and then went. Then it came back. I couldn't bend down the shooting pain was that sharp. I'm sure that bits just ligaments. But today I just don't feel right. I feel like I can't clean up I can't bare the thought of doing anything. I don't feel sick but I feel rubbish. I feel abit like af could arrive again. I doubt this is the start of labour but he was breech at my last appointment. I personally think he could of turned but I'm not sure. Anyone else feel like this x

Hi ladies i am 36 weeks today and last night I had to have a bath as I had pressure right up my bottom and my pelvis felt like it was ripping. After my bath I felt mild aching low in my tummy like when af is due. It lasted an hour and then went. Then it came back. I couldn't bend down the shooting pain was that sharp. I'm sure that bits just ligaments. But today I just don't feel right. I feel like I can't clean up I can't bare the thought of doing anything. I don't feel sick but I feel rubbish. I feel abit like af could arrive again. I doubt this is the start of labour but he was breech at my last appointment. I personally think he could of turned but I'm not sure. Anyone else feel like this x

Sounds like the niggly start of labour ! Is baby moving as normal ? I would definitely call MAU to be checked over . It's never time wasting when it comes to our babies :hugs:

I agree, definitely get checked over. Hope your okay!

I would get checked over just to be on the safe side. :)

I've been feeling like this for the last couple of weeks. But after my midwife said if I can still bring me knee up to my chest without any discomfort then it's most likely not labour. But I had Gastro a couple of weekends ago so it's quite possible that's what causing this. Been told to keep watch though just in case.

Hiya I just have mild period ache still. Not felt great all day and just feel like I can barely do anything. 4 more weeks of of this would be horrible and I expect it will get worse. Baby is moving about. I think I'll ring the midwife tomorrow if still feeling uncomfortable but what checks would they do please? Thank you for responding, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->