anyone else having these symptoms?

foxykins

tcc no.4
Reaction score
hey,

im due my cf on thursday :cry: but today im having a few symptoms, well im hoping they are. been so long since i had a child that i have forgot. i have backache, a pushing down feeling down below also have some cm which i never, ever have. im alway hungry and i mean hungry and i cant seem to feel full at all which is driving me mad. just wanted to know if any has had these sighs also. thanks and good luck to u all xx

I have low back pain too and excessive salivation which i always have a very dry mouth so thats wierd for me...im currently 8 dpo on a 26 day cycle...sounds promising...im hoping for you!=)

I'm due AF Friday and I'm almost sure I'm out this month because of there AF like cramps, but since the signs of pregnancy and AF are so similar I still have a little hope. I'm the same as you when it comes to food but more that one minute I'm starving and the next the thought of eating makes of feel sick, and having a full meal and then 30 minutes later being starving again. Lots of other symptoms but could be AF making an early appearance :( when are you testing?

I'm due AF Friday and I'm almost sure I'm out this month because of there AF like cramps, but since the signs of pregnancy and AF are so similar I still have a little hope. I'm the same as you when it comes to food but more that one minute I'm starving and the next the thought of eating makes of feel sick, and having a full meal and then 30 minutes later being starving again. Lots of other symptoms but could be AF making an early appearance :( when are you testing?

hi,
im due thursday but if i dont see anything i may wait til saturday, if i can wait that long lol i know how i feel when im due my AF and this is no way anything like it. the hunger is insane for instance before i went to bed i ate 2 packets of noodles and went to bed, 25 mins later i was back downstairs making 3 pieces of toast then i got back in bed and then 30 mins later i was back up eatting again because i truely could not settle with the hungry pains and i have them again now:dohh: im rlly hoping this may be it! also i noticed a yellow cm this morning and i know its not a infection becos i feel great otherwise:happydance: good luck to u 2. lets hope we are goin to have a :baby:

I have low back pain too and excessive salivation which i always have a very dry mouth so thats wierd for me...im currently 8 dpo on a 26 day cycle...sounds promising...im hoping for you!=)

good luck to u2 :happydance:

hey,

im due my cf on thursday :cry: but today im having a few symptoms, well im hoping they are. been so long since i had a child that i have forgot. i have backache, a pushing down feeling down below also have some cm which i never, ever have. im alway hungry and i mean hungry and i cant seem to feel full at all which is driving me mad. just wanted to know if any has had these sighs also. thanks and good luck to u all xx

hi. it has been a really long time since i have had my son....16years in fact. this is our first time of trying. i too have some symptoms that im unsure of. very tender bb, slight cramping, extreme tiredness. im due my af on the 23rd so im sure its too early for these symptoms to be pregnancy. these symptoms have been happening since my ovulation. think i have read early signs too much.
good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"