Anyone else having trouble with the ol' intercourse?

J

Jadeyydoe

Hey I haven't really been able to have sex lately due to feeling like shite, or just having an uncomfy belly or just not being in the mood.
When I do though I either get sooo wet down there that david doesnt enjoy or too "wide", :S :( D: :wacko::cry:
I dont want to say no but I'm just too scared to say yes anymore :(
anyone else with this problem :(

I was never in the mood hun, poor OH has gone without for weeks. I'm finding I'm showing slightly more interest now I'm getting a little more energy (18w) and the sickness in gone but won't go "all the way" due to a loss in Feb and I'm petrified of anything in me at the minute.

With my 2nd daughter I couldn't get enough of it and I think OH expected the same this time round!!!

Hopefully it will get better as time goes on x

ahem...poor hubby has been trying to get me in the mood for weeks. every now and again I dtd out of guilt because I feel sorry for him. poor man. my libido has been very low :(

Everytime I do it I feel like I just end up ruining it!
I don't think we've actually finished the deed in ages!
I feel so guilty I don't know whats worse ruining it or just syaing no :(
I'm also bruising down there so easily its unreal!

and they say you enjoy sex more when pregnant...!!??? I guess every woman is different.

My sex drives gone down significantly aswel. I get the "too wet" problem aswel but most of the time it's me not being able to feel enough, because DH hasn't really complained about that, and has managed to finish everytime. I guess it just varies with each woman and every pregnancy. Don't beat yourself up too much about it, I'm sure he'll understand and you're still quite early on; as soon as you reach about 20 weeks, it should get better. FX'd for you. x
:hugs:

my sex drive is the same, guess I am lucky

Sometimes it's ok but as I'm getting bigger it's
more of a challenge lol
I either need to fart or wee when we do it :haha:

^ :rofl:

I enjoy sex more...when we have it!! :dohh: It feels a lot more intense... But for DH to get in there, he needs to get past my swollen 'lips' which can be VERY sore... I just haven't been arsed either...It sounds mean and it's not a conscious thought, but it feels like my body's going "You're already pregnant, why'd you need to have sex now?!" :rofl::dohh:

I have the same dilemma sometimes, I occasionally feel in the mood, but I'm scared to start anything because I usually get bored very quickly and just want to go to sleep. Is it better to do that or just pretend I don't want sex EVER?! :wacko:

xxx

Same here. I also get a bit put off when bubba moves, feels a bit odd doing it when I know he's awake. Hubby is really good about it thoughh, bless!

Im not really having sex at the moment. The few times i have its been painful, Dont know how the babys gong to come out, think ive almost sealed closed its so tight! sorry TMI!! I have the opposite problem to you, im dry and tight. Its handjobs all the way! hehe!

Im not really having sex at the moment. The few times i have its been painful, Dont know how the babys gong to come out, think ive almost sealed closed its so tight! sorry TMI!! I have the opposite problem to you, im dry and tight. Its handjobs all the way! hehe!

Im the same as you = really dry and tight - also not feeling in the mood - hardly ever! I feel really sorry for hubby right now :wacko:

Just hoping my sex drive comes back some time soon and my body starts responding the way it should!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->