Anyone else in 2WW

Angel Bridge

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new here

I think I am at the very start of 2WW after hubby finally agreeing to try again for baby #3 after 3 MC in a short period last year.

It has been a while since I used ovulation tests so it’s still a bit of a guessing game but fingers crossed we’ve done enough this month does anyone know if the tests still stay almost positive for a few days after OV?

Anyhow that’s all from me good luck to anyone else waiting for a BFP xx

Hey. Just curious but what does 2WW mean? I’m also trying to conceive. Just got done ovulating and made sure to have sex lol. Hoping for the best... for you and myself

Hey. Just curious but what does 2WW mean? I’m also trying to conceive. Just got done ovulating and made sure to have sex lol. Hoping for the best... for you and myself

two week wait :)

Hi! I'm 2dpo (I think, FF hasn't given me my crosshairs yet, but it's looking that way). So impatient already! It's our first cycle trying for baby #2.

I've never used ovulation tests, I just track my temp, so can't help there, but sending you lots of luck! When are you thinking of testing?

Yes I'm at the start of my 2WW for this month.. I am such an impatient person so it sucks!!
Sending baby dust your way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"