Anyone else in the 2 ww over here? Trying not to get my hopes up...or go nutso

Sls1655

Reaction score
So I just had my 2nd iui...used Femara with bravelle pus a trigger. Had 2 follicles for the first time ever. My prog was 53 at 4 dpo...now on 6 dpo....anyone else? Trying not to get too hopeful. Or go nutso.

hello :)

Sounds promising!

I am currently 2dpo CD16, on clomid round 2, My day 12 bloods were great at 1035 so there should be two decent folicals there :D

Good luck hun!

Day12...like 12 dpo? That sounds high for prog right? How much does it go up every day till AF comes? ( or hopefully not :) please keep me posted- it will make me hopeful to hear others getting a bfp this month!!!

Hi, I'm in my last unmedicated 2ww ! I'm 5/6dpo today and heading off for my progesterone blood test in a few hours, I'm oddly hopeful about this cycle (15th cycle), no idea why - it took 24 months, surgery and fertility treatment last time !

Ohhhh good luck to you!!! Keep us posted on the prog levels!

how are you getting on ? my 5dpo progesterone was 60.2 - i was surprised especially as i'm currently unmedicated ! i've been testing since 6dpo (bad bad me) and it's still negative today which is 11dpo :(

that was estrogen levels at CD12 I am now CD 23 9 dpo my progesterone was 37.4nmol/L at 7dpo which showed definite ovulation. Been having quite a few symptoms the strongest one being my boobs being really sore and looking bigger(it feels like I have mastitus!). We had some friends over last night and the were all commenting on how big my boobs were looking. one even asked if I was preggers :) With my first pregnancy I wnt from a D to a EE!!! So either I ate too much over Christmas and it all went to my boobs or this is finally it after 2 years of waiting.

How are you guys doing?

ah well i'm out :( i'll be taking letrozole this month. hope you've all had better results this month than me !

trying hard - god i am willing it for you to have your bfp...

i'm 11dpo - got a horrible feeling i'm gonna be out this month tho - am getting the usual af like symptoms but hoping that it will turn out to be something different. this has been the hardest month so far ttc - i started clomid this cycle and so everyone is expecting it to be the wonderdrug and for me to fall this month. tbh i just want to spend the next week curled up in a ball away from everyone.

Bug babe- so sorry to hear :( well I was out last month too- am now on cd 12 and having an u/s tomorrow- did injectables this month which is a bit exhausting. I don't know if I'm more terrified of a bfn or of multiples...just trying to stay positive. Everyone around me is popping out their 2nd or 3rd kid so I'm starting to really let this get to me. Ugh I hope some of you have some positive news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->