Anyone else is feeling like a complete sh*t today?

Wombat

Married mum of 2:)
Reaction score
Hi girls:hugs:

I am having a really bad day today. I am fed up with bloody pelvic pains and migranes. My toddler is driving me mad and I am ready to kill my hubby!
Just fed up with everything. Fed up that I can't get out of the house (due to bloody pelvic pain), fed up that I am the only one who is concerned about potty training Daniel (my hubby thinks that letting him wear nappies and forse sit him on the potty will do the trick :growlmad::growlmad::dohh:). So had to print out the potty training guide.
Fed up looking like a complete mess. Fed up that I haven't had a good night sleep in months. Fed up that hubby seems to understand that it is a tough time for me but bloody does nothing about it. Just fed up. And tired.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

And I am also fed up that after almoust 3 years as a SAHM I feel like I have undergone complete lobotomy :cry: I used to consider myself quite smart, but now I just feel so stupid... So very stupid all the time. I guess this is what happens when your daytime companion is a 2 year old...
I am still trying to read some books, but what I mostly do is playing/looking after Daniel, cleaning, watching crap daytime tv and sleeping...

I can't wait to go back to some sort of work!

same here!

Im so fed up with stomach ache, swelled feet and fingers and SPD!! im Fed up with huffing and puffing trying to walk, fed up with not being able to sleep on my side or have a decent night sleep! Im fed up with being tired and dreading going out as i cant walk for longer then 5 mins

I hear ya!!!!! :hugs:

I am fed up I can't get outta bed like b4, can't walk/sit/eat like b4.
Ofcourse can't sleep like b4!!!

I am always in pain.... Pelvic/ sore bump with LO kicking .....
Breathless coz of LO awkward positions!!!!!

Ohhh!!! JOYS....... that's it am done..... I want to be as normal as before!!! :cry:

I'm with you too, I'm fed up with throwing up every day due to suffering from hyperemesis since 6 weeks and the lack of energy this leaves me with due to malnourishment etc, meaning I can't go out too far if I do go out for 2 days in a row for an hour or 2 I pay for it the next day (today I have lay in bed most of the day as I feel so sick and so exhausted) I'm sick of not being able to sleep at night cos it hurts no matter what way I lie, I'm sick of getting up 6 times during night to pee which I don't get considering I'm not able to take much fluids in as they just make me hurl. I'm fed up having to rely on everyone else and not being able to eat anything other than toast or cheese sandwiches and fruit and that's been since 6 weeks too, I'm also fed up with well meaning relatives saying oh well not long to go now and failing to realise that I am really suffering and feeling like crap all the time, and that YES I am pregnant but I am also ill, why do people think you can't be ill if you're pregnant?? sometimes I just feel like an incubator for the next addition to the family and I cannot wait until this is over.
:hugs: to you all

arghhhh DP is pissing me off majorly!!! He such a moodie arse its untrue, its eaither his way or no way!

IV SPENT SO MUCH FRIGGIN MONEY THIS TIME ITS UNTRUE! IV BROUGHT EVERYTHING APART FROM BOUNCER!!! it takes the piss.. And dps response is " well u know how i felt when we had taylor!" he worked full time and i was 17!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->