Anyone else itchy?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
I've been so itchy the last couple of days I might go crazy. I have a tiny rash, about the size of a dime and when my clothes touches it I go into extreme itching. I've been rubbing bag balm and moisturizers on it all day but it's still driving me mad. My low back is really itchy too, but I can't see if there's any bumps back there although I think I feel tiny raises in the skin right where my pant line sits.:shrug: I had DH look but he didn't see anything.

Back in middle and high school I had spots of eczema on my arms and my rear end so that's what I wonder if it's just some eczema patches creeping up. Anyone else experiencing this? I'll probably call my midwife tomorrow.

Had have had a terrible ichy legs and where my c section scare is from my 1st I could be were our skin is streching. If u concerned about the rash go bak to the doctors babes xxx hope everything is fine xx

I had a bit of a rash on my hand at the beginning of pregnancy, its quite common apparently X

I have it on my boobs sometimes (did especially in 1st tri), as well as my arms, and stomach. I have very sensitive skin to begin with, and most likely have eczema (have not been diagnosed, but ds even has it, and it is known that pregnancy can make it worse).

I finally bought some palmer's coco butter a few weeks ago. It has helped so much, to the point where I don't need to use it twice a day any more. Right after I bought it and started using it I had to use it twice a day, and the itchiness has subsided quite a bit.

I'd try that if you can. Maybe it will work for you.

I've been very itchy on my legs, they are so red all the time from all my scratching I do x

Wow, so glad to know I'm not the only itchy one! And thank you Calm for letting me know it's normal.

I'll have to look around for Palmer's cocoa butter when I'm running errands later :)

My boobs have been itching like crazy lately, from what I understand it's due to the skin stretching from my boobs growing. All I know is it's annoying.

When I was pregnant with DS I thought I'd die from the itchiness. I felt so dry and itchy it'd make me crying miserable.

It went on from about week 7 to about week 20. If you feel dry, try using grapeseed oil after a shower. I slathered it on every shower and it helped quite a bit.

I'm so itchy every night, all over my arms and chest, my skin feels so dry like it's stretching it's terrible x

I've also had very itchy boobs though its not been so bad in the last weeks

I have been itchy for quite a while now. I started to itch before I got my bfp, that's actually what confirmed it for me. I just "knew" before that and then when I started itching it was confirmation for sure. I had it with dd1 too.

What a unique way to just "know"! That's awesome :)

Well I went out today but all the cocoa butters I sniffed made me want to gag so I browsed some more until I found a lotion bar made by Moon Valley Organics and it smells fantastic and it's been helping quit a bit! DH tried it on a bug bite and he said it helped stopped his itching too so I've found a winner.

that's great :)

I personally love the smell of Palmer's but I understand that you have to find what would be good for you, especially in the smell department. OH loves the smell too :)

I couldn't find Palmer's specifically so I'm not sure how that smells but what ever works is great! :)

What a unique way to just "know"! That's awesome :)

Well I went out today but all the cocoa butters I sniffed made me want to gag so I browsed some more until I found a lotion bar made by Moon Valley Organics and it smells fantastic and it's been helping quit a bit! DH tried it on a bug bite and he said it helped stopped his itching too so I've found a winner.

The smell of most cocoa butters drive me crazy. Just thinking about it makes me I'll feeling. My doctors told me to take benedryll. I don't know about that though. With dd1 I took cool baths with baking soda. I was miserable. I didnt have it with dd2 but with this one its starting early.

I have developed very dry skin for some reason. I do have dry skin but not dry to the point where it's peeling and just flaking. I'm guessing it has something to do with hormones but it's been getting itchy. It's frustrating.

Jzgrace - I suppose benedryl is okay if they said it is, but I still feel cautious over it:shrug: Have you tried the cool baking soda baths this time around?

Jessie - Definitely frustrating! My hands looks so dry it may as well have been the middle of winter.:wacko: Really hoping this new lotion bar helps with that too.

Jzgrace - I suppose benedryl is okay if they said it is, but I still feel cautious over it:shrug: Have you tried the cool baking soda baths this time around?

Jessie - Definitely frustrating! My hands looks so dry it may as well have been the middle of winter.:wacko: Really hoping this new lotion bar helps with that too.

My hands went ridiculously dry too, they got better and now are quite dry again. They say its sign of having a boy!

Mrs dragonfly it is still pretty cold where I live so I haven't done the baths, just nutrogena facial moisturizer all over. Sounds funny but its super moisturizing and has helped some. But on the worst part which is my legs nothing seems to help so far.

My hands went ridiculously dry too, they got better and now are quite dry again. They say its sign of having a boy!

Oh goodness, I feel like I need to write down every sign/symptom that's said to be thought in a specific gender and see where they point for me, it would be fun to find out if they were right:haha:

Mrs dragonfly it is still pretty cold where I live so I haven't done the baths, just nutrogena facial moisturizer all over. Sounds funny but its super moisturizing and has helped some. But on the worst part which is my legs nothing seems to help so far.

I'm glad to hear that the nutrogena has been helping! Although sorry you haven't found much relief for your legs. Thankfully my itching has managed to stick around my stomach and back. Although when I shaved my legs last night they had ants crawling inside. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->