Anyone Else Just Forgotten There Child In A Pub?

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
:haha:

This story made me giggle a bit this morning.

David Cameron forgot his daughter Nancy in a pub they'd gone to have sunday lunch at.

Each parent thought she was in the others car, but Nancy had popped to the loo and noone had realised til they got home.

Anyone else forgotten there child somewhere? I only have one LO so i dont think i could forget him somewhere as id defo notice of her wasnt around :lol:

No! I'd never let the girls go off to the loo on their own anyway unless they were old enough like 10 years old.

Eek!

That's scary.

Also I can't be the only person thinking if it'd been somebody less 'important' SS would be all over them for that.

How old is the kid?

Like it is funny, they didn't realise when they got outside the pub they realised when they got home..

She's 8 years old

Tally, she's 8.

Heres the link to the story; https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rs---leaving-daughter-Nancy-8-15-minutes.html

Can't see how you can forget unless you have a tribe of children,I know my children are a lot younger than 8 but surely as soon as you get in the car you check your children are seatbelted in etc

i really think its awful!

i mean i would let an 8 year old go to the loo in a pub but probably not if i was david cameron they are a high profile family and they just left her in the pub!!

and yes if anyone else did that there would be an uproar!!

when my sister was 1 day old my dad forgot about her and left her in the shop, took the puppy home and only realised when my mom asked where the baby was :wacko:

just proves these things happen and doesnt make a difference because hes the PM hes still only human , glad the staff kept her safe though.

Nope i like to know where my children are at all times i have a 6 year old boy who likes to stand and look about at things and you blink and he can be somewhere else so i literally watch him like a hawk sorry but you dont know who is out there nowadays all these awful things happening if this was a single mum with a few kids hanging off her arm im sure people would have alot more to say about it!

Idk why people are making it out like a funny joke on tv etc :/

hes running our country yet he cant even remember his daughter!!

i really think its awful!

i mean i would let an 8 year old go to the loo in a pub but probably not if i was david cameron they are a high profile family and they just left her in the pub!!

and yes if anyone else did that there would be an uproar!!

Thats exactly what I was just thinking!!

I just can't see how u could forget ur child...

I wouldn't just assume my DH had our little girl I would definitely check but they are only human.

Eek, thankfully I've never done it. Hopefully never will lol..

But seriously though even if my OH was in one car and I was in another I would still check to make sure we had all the kids, it's just common sense isn't it!?

Another thing thats had me wonder is why, if David Cameron had bodyguards with him, did they not check that they were all accounted for before they all set off :/

Still, I can't imagine the horror they both faced when they had realized their mistake. You'd crap yourself wouldn't you!!

x

Downing street was asked if they are expecting a visit from SS...the answer was no!they need a visit!

My OH worked in a garage once and a guy left his kid in there for 4 hours, he drove home, went to his GF's and then when the mum asked where the kid was he rushed back. :nope: terrible.

I dno i think in that situation it might be more easily done... but as we don't travel in separate cars, or travel with an entourage of people i don't think i can pass so much judgement. I deffo think the suggestion of involving SS is a bit overkill IMO.

But had it been a couple from a council estate there would have been no question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->