anyone else just really uncomfortable?

Patsy7

Reaction score
23 weeks tomorrow and I'm already so uncomfortable! My bump feels so tight and hard most of the time I find it difficult bending over etc and just generally achy. Please tell me I'm not alone I'm starting to worry that something's wrong! Just can't believe I'm so uncomfortable so early or is it normal?

I started to feel achey and tired from 20 weeks, and you will find as each week goes by something else will ache.

I'm 31 weeks and I'm so uncomfortable, warn out and tired and that's even if I haven't done anything all day and my bump is not overly massive so I feel bad for the women with massive bumps lol but I can say that it will all be worth it when she is here :)

started around 22 23 weeks for me, now i'm just always uncomfortable, he's quite low and right at the front as well.

Ive been achy since day one with this pregnancy lol.

I seem to have developed constant heartburn. No matter what I try doesn't shift it.

Yeah it will definitely be worth it when bubs is here! .

Thanks for replying and sorry you're all feeling rubbish too! It will all be worth it I know just have to have a rant every now and then! X

Bending over is already uncomfortable for me :-/

Yep bending over and getting out of bed or off the couch is becoming a real struggle, also my bump feels really tight to it's like I can feel my skin stretching! Not nice but feeling her little kicks makes up for it all lol cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->