anyone else lost weight???

sally88

Reaction score
So shocked when I got on the scales this morning, I have had a lot of vomiting pretty much all my meals everyday for the last week, happy to say I have not been sick the last two days tho, only felt nauseous after eating. I really hope this means it is starting to ease off as my sickness started real early too (in week 5).
Anyway, I was 8stone 1lbs when I got pregnant, I am now 7stone 10,just under. Not good!!!
Anyone else in a similar situation?? Xx

I have lost 4lbs in the last couple of week due to vomiting. I hardly put on any weight with my son either because of vomiting. He weighed 8lb 15oz though lol!

Either the vomiting is getting better or I am getting better at managing it! I have been eating the worlds smallest portions of food last two days but on a regular basis, hope it's my cure :)

Hopefully it is easing off for you, it really does suck. I have only been sick once a day for the last couple of days :happydance: Still feel nauseous 24 hours a day though.

I just remind myself that the sickness should mean that we have lots of hormones present helping our babies grow

I wish! Not including the vomiting though. I have gained 3lbs :( Constant eating seems to be the only way to cure my nausea and it's beginning to show.

With DD I had MS from 8am-4pm I was vomiting every 30 minutes or if I tried to shut my eyes beforehand and I dropped from 8st 2lb to 7st 9lb in a day. I knew it wasn't healthy so I went straight to the doctors and got some tablets. I don't cope well with vomit at all.

I lost a stone at the begining of my last pregnancy. I suffered from early on with severe nausia then vomiting. It peaked for me at about week 10. I spent a couple of weeks laying down trying not to move my head. I managed to keep small amounts of food down and only managed to keep water down by drinking at night. I got a lot better at about 12 weeks and my nausia compleatly left at about 17 weeks. It was only then I really started to put on weight. I was still under my prepregnancy wieght at 22 weeks. Then I really piled it on, though I still weighed less after she was born than before. It didn't seem to do LO any harm. She was born at a healthy 9lbs 5oz :).

This pregnancy I lost weight too but not so much. He is already measuring large.

I've lost a stone due to severe sickness for three weeks , the doctor had to end up putting me on anti sickness medication because in the end I wasn't even keeping water down and it made me really dehydrated , I could do with loosing weight that I never lost from lasts pregnancy but not like this! Thank God the medication is actually allowing me to keep fluids down now and even some food I'm only sick a handful of times a day now and hopefully that will ease off soon too!

In the first 7 weeks I gained 6 pounds and in the last 2 weeks I have lost 4 pounds. I was a bit relieved to see that number start to go down as I was beginning to think of all the workouts to come after this baby is born! Not trying to loose weight or anything...just a lot more aversions and I can't take more than 3 bites of anything without feeling full or sick

The hormones alone can trigger weight loss by itself, even without having any kind of morning sickness. I never suffered from MS (thankfully) yet lost 17lbs by half way through second trimester.
Once the baby starts storing fat then you will see your numbers rise again, the average weight gain (in baby, placenta, increased blood etc) for a pregnant lady is 30lbs.
I am now over 34 weeks and am only 5lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight which is awesome. I didin't do anything special but am pretty pleased it almost balanced itself out, and by my calculations I should only gain another 5lbs by 40weeks.

I've lost a couple of pounds but seems as though I was still over weight from having our second it probably doesn't matter so much. I guess it depends on your build as to how much of an issue it is

I've lost 4 and a half pounds over the last week. I can probably only afford to lose another 6 or so before I become underweight for my height so I'm hoping my morning sickness goes away pretty quickly :(

It's driving me crazy now, I just wanna have an appetite, eat a whole meal and keep in down, is that so much to ask!!! Sometimes I wonder how I keep going...it cant be good for baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->