Anyone else miffed with their SO/DH/OH today?

chasemanzmum

Reaction score
I have my first appointment Monday. My DH agreed to go with me. Well my doctor's office called to switch the appointment time (same day though which I'm not too happy with but if it needs changed so be it). I tell DH about it, well I have to work on Monday, I told you. He said to me! I have a feeling that for the most part for the Dr's appointments I'm on my own again. He's just too consumed by his job. I feel like other than slacking on laundry. I am pretty much doing this all on my own.

I'm surprisingly not so upset with dh today. He has a smart mouth some times. And with my first ultrasound he left the room. TV..... But he stayed in with the second. I could tell he was interested cause he kept leaning over me to see the screen. Is there any way you can schedule appoinments around his work schedule? It may be the only way to have him there when you really need him to be there.

I think it depends what the appointment is for, I go on my own to most of my appointments because really OH doesn't need or want to be there especially if it's just filling in paperwork and checking bloods. I like him to be there for the scans but if he can't make it then my mum is delighted because she can come. He'll have plenty of time with the baby once it comes so don't stress yourself men are wired differently than us ladies xxxx

Well.... To be fair, if he was going with you, and took the time off and the appointment changed that's not really his fault is it? I know I can't just take any time off I want as I have commitments so if they changed my appointment I'd struggle to fit another one in.

That being said my appointment has been on the calendar for weeks and my OH didn't make sure he kept his work diary free so they've booked him something in. It's his own business, but he works with family, so can't say why he needs the time off.... Now that's annoying!!!! He hasn't actually organised cover for it yet either. I just leave it in his hands and reserve the right to be a bitchy cow when he fails to manage his time properly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->