anyone else mw/ob think they will deliver early due to measuring big???

tristansmum

Reaction score
My mw says there is no way I'm going over due as no room for baby in my tummy now. Can they really tell that??????

I'm going to the midwifes this morning to see if i need to be sent for a growth scan for exactly the same thing. My last baby was 5 days late and he was 10lb 2 so they are keeping a closer eye on this little ones growth. i think they can tell to a certain degree but not accurately, they thought my last baby would only be around 9lb which is still slightly on the big side so it was a shock when he was 10lb x

I had a growth scan the other week as bubs is measuring 5 was big.... I asked my mw the chances of him being early, she said same chance as anyone else..... Although, for the past few days I've been convinced labour is on its way!

I was measuring 42 weeks with ds at 36 weeks, was being sent for a growth scan but wet ino labour at 36+5

I went overdue with all of mine, and they were all big (10lbs 10oz, 10lbz 1oz, 11lbs 0.7oz) - I've never heard of them running out of room tbh

I measure 4 weeks ahead with my first LO. I was induced at 41+6. This time I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead. He's still in there!

I'm measuring ahead and my fluid levels are considered low normal, my doctor hasn't said anything just yet but seems like he's expecting him before week 38 and I am too, I feel like he doesn't have enough space to go further but well see !!

Braxton hicks getting stronger and a lot of borrowing from him down there, head down and ready at 3.1kg already!

I'm nearly 37 weeks and hoping to deliver soon. Otherwise baby will be born at 9lbs. Dr said I could give birth earlier or I could be late. There's no telling. But she said just to keep an eye out for labor signs. Seeing as I'm petite and baby is huge right now, she's hoping I'm early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->